POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I think FL is red because of shenanigans. I’d make AZ gray, especially with Ducey - thankfully we have a Dem Secretary of State.

NC could be flipped because of having a Dem governor and Sec of State, but it seems unlikely that we’d flip NC and not already have PA/WI/AZ in the bag. It might have a bigger African-American population, though, so that could do it.

Spent about 3 hours combined over the past two days driving through rural Vermont and I’m seeing WAY more Trump stuff than 2016.

These people were likely always horrible, but it seems as though they’ve decided to be that much more overt about it this time.

Granted, we’re about the furthest thing from a swing state, but I still have yet to see a single Biden sign anywhere.

That’s pretty bleak. All Trump needs is FL/NC/PA. I really might need to check out for a while for my mental health.

It’s possible I’m too optimistic on AZ. It’s the lightest blue of the states I have blue.

Peak 2020 would be a contested 269-269. This map is the stuff of nightmares.

This map isn’t far fetched at all.

PA really is the whole ball game.

2 Likes

If a guy born in Scranton, PA loses PA to Trump to give him a 2nd term. Nuke it from orbit!

2 Likes

I think there’s more reason to be optimistic over the last 10 days than the previous 10 days before that. I thought Kenosha stuff was going to boost Florida Man in WI but there have been like a dozen WI polls showing a stable, consistent above MoE lead for Biden for weeks now. PA seems closer but it’s a relatively big state, as long as Biden is above MoE there you have to feel ok about it. AZ looks good.

What makes it almost a 50 50 thing is obviously outright rigging, tens of thousands of D votes in trash cans in every battle ground state, etc.

1 Like

269-269 is not contested, Trump wins.

It’s polarized as fuck. Nuke the middle parts.

Love,

cusephillyrounder

1 Like

I trust the voters of PA. I don’t trust the vote counting. Glad we have D at the state level.

I’ll be shocked if he legit wins PA.

3 Likes

Yup Pittsadelphia and Pennsyltucky.

1 Like

Every place between the New Stanton exit and Harrisburg on the PA Turnpike is as bad as any place in West Virginia or (insert rural hellhole here). The people look like another species.

3 Likes

Hey now. Philaburgh.

As long as State College is in the middle parts.

Optimism you say?

This, or something close to it, is probably the map in a 100% fair and free election.

2 Likes

Anybody watching the Vote thing that on ABC right now? Hosted by Kevin Hart and has had appearances from Michelle Obama, Dave Chapelle, Chris Rock, Will Ferrel, Gov Larry Hogan, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Larry David, Jon Hamm, and others. It’s been pretty cringey so far and doesn’t seem to be overtly partisan, but if it gets more people to vote it’s got to be +ev since it’ll be non-FoxNews viewers.

Great job airing this during the NFL, A+ job

3 Likes

How do you do, fellow sports ball fans?