POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Hall e fucking lujah!

Well, my guess is because Biden is hiding in his basement because he’s addled, thus making zero news. Any discussion of how this geriatric dumbass war criminal came to be the nominee is likely to return to the rigged primary and the establishment that rallied to put him in place.

I’ll pay for the bot. Really I will.

1 Like

I mean, Killary fine, but what is the point of having Billzo speak? How is he moving the needle weighed against the risk that he’s going to get swallowed up by some new Epstein pedo island news cycle in the next few months and it’s Weiner Gate redux?

For a hot minute I thought Clinton taking trips to Pedo Island would be the end of the Clintons, but no. Get ready for Chelsea! 2028.

We got him

1 Like

I thought I was the last dummy claiming we need to work with republicans and even I stopped saying it like 2 years ago. Nope well done DNC.

Cool, so like 75% of the Presidential elections of our lifetimes will turn one way or the other on the misadventures of Bubba’s baby arm

2 Likes

So we get Republicans and the Clinton’s? This is going to be one hell of an inspiring convention that will really generate excitement to vote for Joe30303330.

I’m no eDem or McKinsey Pete fan, but if I could swap out Sloppy Joe for Pete, I’d do it in a heartbeat.

• I’d rather roll with Sloppy Joe
  • Mayo Pete, would be sweet
  • I will never stop Berning. Even for this pole

0 voters

In the history of the world nobody has decided their vote based on the convention. Only the most hardcore partisans even know when the convention happens, let alone actually watches it.

Hard to say the impact on votes in November, but historically, the party that just held their convention will get a decent sized bump in the polls.

In the history of the world, no democratic party has shifted to the left by having establishment centrists and literal Republicans headline their convention. I don’t give a fuck if Joe six pack in pennsyltucky pays attention to the convention, but it would be nice if I had a party that represented me and the actual progressive part of the US. I’m not getting that here.

He picked Gore in 2000…

So he accurately predicted the winner?

1 Like

Sure but then what if Biden is another Gore situation? Not much reassurance by this guys picks lol

1 Like

Needs a “don’t fucking care, would vote for a potato with a (D) next to their name” option.

5 Likes

I think this is just because they dominate the media at the time.

Or sold his action knowing he would give all his chips to another contender in exchange for favours.