POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

https://twitter.com/lauferlaw/status/1322335939587395585?s=21

13 Likes

i think messing with nuclear launches or self-pardon triggers immediate impeachment and sent to senate. let’s see mitch try to pocket that hot potato.

i’ve been calling that for a few months.

1 Like

omg cue the hitler meme

1 Like

4khw6g

13 Likes

That’s the point.

Lol, Kanye isnt even on the California ballot for president. Hes running as VP. Wtf is this?

1 Like

fox news covering a loser’s campaign rally after results are in would be the cherry on top. please make it happen.

1 Like

Nuking California: No problem
Nuking Texas: Check back with them on 11/4
Nuking Alabama: Hey look they found their cajones.

1 Like

He’s not running, he’s walking.

bidenih3

12 Likes

Nah that’ll be pure OAN.

The tweet kinda buries the lede here, IMO. Pollster that people actually report and include in their averages saying that Trump needs to be up PA 4-5 points in order to combat “the voter fraud that’s going to happen” in that state.

2 Likes

C’mon some other state. The good thing is these are mostly heavy R counties but who knows what the mail ballot split is.

Fuck. They’re doing EVERYTHING they can to skew it toward Trump on election night. The plan is crystal clear. I’m confident we’re going to win Pennsylvania in votes cast, but there’s a reason I’m voting on 11/3.

If this election comes down to Pennsylvania, there will almost certainly be violence over counting the votes and I don’t like our chances of preserving the ballots physically or legally.

1 Like

Electing a fake tycoon fascist as president is a stain on America, but if he’s ousted in a landslide after one term it’s a real bad look for Italy.

8 Likes

43 Likes

I spilled Chipotle all over my pants factor that into your polls

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1322194045612032002?s=20

2 Likes

I know it won’t happen, but I would love for Biden to walk away from the inauguration and immediately stop firing people machine gun style.