POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

That’s going to lead to violence.

No chance. Anyone who takes part in that is screwed in upcoming GOP primaries.

18 Likes

If we’re talking normal “go on a pardon spree” type stuff, sure. But trump could literally do anything if he feels he’s got nothing to lose. We could be on a massive roller coaster.

I guess the question is how fucking crazy would it have to get for republicans to step up? Presumably it’s something short of ordering nuclear weapons release

I think this is a possibility. We touched on this a while ago somewhere. Many believe he’ll just rage-tweet and watch FOX news as usual, but I fear he could get really unhinged and refuse a peaceful transition. I just can’t picture him graciously accepting defeat and pledging to do what’s best for the country while preparing for the smoothest possible transition. I don’t know exactly what line he would have to cross, but I’d like to think there’s a line somewhere.

Probably depends on who he’s nuking to be honest.

3 Likes

I’m kinda hoping he does a surprise rally on 5th avenue, so he can fulfil killing people on 5th avenue and not losing any votes from his base

5 Likes

I see no way that he is impeached / forcefully removed. Maybe maybe the GOP would be pushed to do backroom deals with him to get him to step aside or get in line. Shit like pardons. Cover for crimes. Money. Something for Ivanka (not the other kids - he doesn’t care about them). Whatever it is. (But I doubt it).

If Trump loses it seems like it’s just going to be in a fit of “shit was rigged” and he’ll transition into full grift mode / rallies post-election.

1 Like

Is Joe sniffing all his simulation wins?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/1322347582660771841?s=20

6 Likes

I guess if he loses he can file immediately for 2024 so he can keep campaigning.

I’m here for Kayleigh getting a $250,000 fine for 250 Hatch violations.

Drive to the nearest Wal-Mart, park your car, then sit and watch the people coming and going for exactly one minute. It will all make sense to you then.

6 Likes

In Middle Earth, it usually means a bunch of orcs are about to bite it.

2 Likes

Having read Ovid and Kafka, I can say that metamorphoses aren’t always for the better

3 Likes

This is a 100% certainty

1 Like

I will never get tired of The Rock memes. Your meme game is appreciated.

5 Likes

I saw a deplorable couple in Ohio profiled earlier that voted Obama twice and now Trump twice and the dude was on some crazy rant like OF COURSE WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN IF WE STOP CHINA. There’s a huge swath of the population out there just pressing buttons on every decision they make every day. If Hollywood gave me some rope, I’d do a zombie film where instead of killing they’d just perform mundane tasks randomly like voting for and against the same candidate, driving cars into buildings, and buying forty-seven pounds of tomatoes at the supermarket.

9 Likes

i hope someone is at the white house telling trmp that letting ballots be counted and letting biden win means he won’t own covid anymore.

Every other tree and bird in the world is the product of a God sexually assaulting somebody (to put it mildly)