POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

If it’s a confirmed actual thing I wouldn’t bring it up. I’m not sure though, maybe it’s normal and it’s just a weird photograph. But ditto on the fashion choices. The facial hair is also an issue.

Even without the eye that is a pretty punchable face and explains a lot about the polls they release.

1 Like

what is it with these people and bowties?

They are conservative and bow ties are a fashion from the “good old days”

20 Likes

Hmm… 8 points. Last Dewey Truman poll was Dewey +5, Truman won by 4.

1 Like

still only favored? bastards

1 Like

19 Likes

Cmon
Nate

1 Like

Bullshit! I was promised “clearly favored!!!” WTF???

7 Likes

just look how smug that face is smh meanwhile biden is like holding back tears. its over

1 Like

16 Likes

Lol it looks like the daily survey monkey dump was what put Biden up to 90/10. It also was enough for NC to hopscotch over Florida on the snake. I’m feeling pretty good about the decision I made a few days ago to pull my money off Florida on Predictit and dump it into North Carolina instead.

2 Likes

Flash poal, likeliest Biden pickup beyond WI/MI/PA

• Florida
  • Georgia
  • North Carolina
  • Arizona

0 voters

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1322350435538214913?s=09

3 Likes

I downloaded the data. It’s technically 89.58 / 9.9625 / 0.4575

So no clearly favoured yet!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1322313586631446529

What are the chances that trump loses, the gop gets spanked in general, he goes absolutely bananas in the days after the election and the GOP grows a pair and removes trump before inauguration (either by enough senators agreeing to get to 2/3 for a congressional impeachment/removal or via Pence/cabinet getting together?

Are we drawing live to Pence 46 for 8 weeks?

GOP grows a pair is zero

18 Likes

They need to 100% get to the justice of the peace ASAP and get the legal marriage.

My SIL and wife married in Illinois before Obergfell. The had adopted two sisters out of foster care and only her wife was a legal parent where they live in Ohio. After Obergfell SIL was able to formally adopt them as well. It makes my blood boil thinking these assholes want to break up their family in the name of some apparent monster in the sky.

I’d get as much legally accomplished cause we could live in a world that grandfathers in existing marriages but band new ones.

They should also make plans to live in a hard blue state if push comes to shove.

5 Likes