POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

12 Likes

And then Trump would pack the court on 1/20/21 and nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

“Can you believe it, Hillary just left all these vacancies, what an idiot”

6 Likes

Pretty sure if Biden runs in 2016 he waffle stomps Trump, although I don’t know who wins the Senate. If R’s hold Senate, there’s a good chance nothing gets done and people blame Biden and we end up with an R President in 2020 (not Trump though). I guess we can hope that Trump has awakened a generation of voters who will help destroy the Republican party as it currently exists but I’m not all that hopeful the effect is going to last; I think a lot of people view this as a problem specific to Trump and not a rot of an entire political party and huge chunk of the population.

1 Like

Fair point, I think I would still gamble on an HRC wins timeline, but true, by 2020 she would have been twice impeached with just a string of reversible EOs of her reelection resume.

It’s sometimes forgotten that 2016 was double fucked because there were some winnable Senate races that just didn’t pan out for D majority control. An HRC timeline with a 2016 Senate bink would have been massively better than this timeline.

1 Like

2024 Trump D vs Trump I

1 Like

What’s insane to think about is on the HRC timeline we have like 30-50K dead from COVID right now and Republicans are just lambasting her for letting so many Americans die.

6 Likes

30-50k dead you say? That’s almost as many as we lost at the battle of Benghazi.

14 Likes

He’s definitely awakened a group of voters who will destroy the Republican party… the GOP base. What it takes to win them won’t win general elections.

1 Like

It’s incredible how quiet today was for the last Friday before the election. They really have absolutely nothing.

9 Likes

Prepping for Election Day. Took PTO on Wednesday

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/rayjr_05/status/1322248539188187139?s=21

9 Likes

Trump cribbing Unstuck’s early COVID analysis

2 Likes

538 forecasting turnout of 157 million, or about 13% higher than 2016
To see their turnout forecasts, you have to download the model outputs at the bottom of this page: 2020 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

1 Like

Even aliens are sick of this shit.

22 Likes

Not even a question, this is definitely true. It also makes sense from an incentives point of view because the people that can suppress the people are the people that care more about getting elected from that area than they do about the overall GOP health.

1 Like

It’s fucking glorious. It’s too late to drop any bombshells. Bring on Tuesday. I’m ready to sweat and celebrate with you fuckers.

7 Likes

This is why flipping state legislatures is so key.

Debbie Dingell warns that she’s hearing that Michigan auto workers are breaking for Trump. Good thing Trump bailed them out in 2008-09.

Biden’s got Michigan.