POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Ah ok that makes sense. Surprised at the make up of NC supreme court. They have 4 elected non partisan justices? I didn’t know that was a thing.

How fucking gross is this? They should be charged with treason and replaced.

4 Likes

Yeah, I think this is right. And I agree with it as well.

1 Like

If turnout increases 10% and Biden wins by 10% we’re looking at around a 15m margin. Strangely enough a caravan of 15m just crossed the border last week. Very suspicious.

10 Likes

Yeah its super obvious, which is why dems better fucking pack the court. It’s clear they will not be able to win any close elections ever going forward unless they pack the court.

Honestly thats better than expected. We all obviously knew they would give it to Trump if it was close. God this better not be close.

1 Like

Here’s how things were going in NC as of this morning.

https://twitter.com/OldNorthStPol/status/1321416538981834752?s=09

Seems pretty dumb on the supreme courts part. Seems like the play is to go all in on stealing the election or pretend like you will let fair elections play out.

Because if it isn’t close, now you’ve given dems all the reason in the world to pack the court.

3 Likes

Right now the odds are heavily against court packing. Democrats will need at least 53 seats to do it, and even then it is a coin flip at best. Manchin, AZ lady, Feinstein are all probably against it, right off the top. Now, if they actually nuke the ACA and/or overturn Roe, who knows.

1 Like

Yep, if the GOP/SC is smart, they will lie low until the next time a R holds office and then nuke everything.

3 Likes

Sure but this will make democratic politicians push for it and try to gain the political capital to make it happen now.

Plus hopefully if we get good stuff done like stimulus its pretty likely we gain seats in 2022 because of how favorable the map is. Assuming hopefully there is a huge push to get voter turnout in the midterms and everyone isn’t like Trump has been defeated no reason to vote now.

Plus we’re putting Feinstein in a cabinet, remember?

2 Likes

Put Feinstein in charge of HHS, she can oversee the Administration on Aging (a real thing I just learned about).

1 Like

I think the clear play for democrats is to focus on voting rights and the really simple popular shit that makes people’s lives easier. Hope that’s enough to keep the house gain a few senate seats and expand the SC in 2022 / early 2023.

I mean if they can expand it after this election they should do it. But only start the discussion if they know they’ll have the votes. Trying and failing is horrible.

Edit: A corollary of this is that they should abandon the states that will never vote them. They can still treat them fairly but no special shit and no pandering. Pander to the people you need to get elected.

1 Like

The high here on Monday is 70 per my Apple weather app. It could snow here who knows?

2 Likes

Pete still out there dunking on Fox News

https://twitter.com/petebuttigieg/status/1321614388558745600?s=21

12 Likes

THANKS FELLOW DEMOCRAT ATTORNEY GENERAL FROM PENNSYLVANIA !!!

Idiot

At least we know Alito and Uncle Thomas and Gorsuck are reading Twitter now. Wonder if they’ll ever happen along to Trump’s feed at some point and quote from it or idk make any reference whatsoever to it???

I mean I know when I have very sensitive damning documents about a presidential candidate on the eve of the election, I snap put them in the mail cross country without making duplicates.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1321608055549775872?s=20

4 Likes

Lolollololololololloloolol99l9ol9l9ololool

This is my favorite clip ever.

4 Likes

i read that as scotus is sus. eject them.

3 Likes

I know you’re kidding but that’s way too big of a job with way too much potential to fuck something up. What we’re going through as a species with old age right now is totally unprecedented. Just for starters living to be an old fuck used to mean you were at least somewhat capable, because living to be that age was hard. You had a lot of opportunities to unalive yourself usually. Today is not like that, and as a result all the social norms about respecting your elders and the wisdom of the elderly are being eroded and fast.

The fact that we let people over 65 drive without a pretty rigorous road test is nuts. Not all old drivers are dangerous, but some of them are a straight up menace. Like I could take 6 shots and still be safer impaired. We’ve also got the elderly holding down a lot of positions of power because the Boomers got rid of mandatory retirement when they started to get sort of close to it.

lol complete insanity. Tucker should belongs in jail.

8 Likes