POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Joe Biden needs to be on the ground in West Philly tomorrow.

2 Likes

Do the polls take into account stuff like this? They received my ballot Oct 15th, but it hasn’t been counted yet. I mailed the ballot to the Democratic office so I know there won’t be shenanigans.

Habit I guess, I haven’t typed out the other guy’s name in four years.

https://twitter.com/PhillyPolice/status/1321252254884745223?s=19

This is Northeast Philly, maybe 2.5 miles from where I lived. The shooting was in West Philly, and there’s a large protest somewhere - not sure exactly where.

Only bet I have on election is Florida for Republican at +104 from about a month ago.

On the playground is where he should spend most of his day.

6 Likes

CNN showing the looting.

When a couple of cops, they were up to no good, started making trouble in the neighborhood.

Joe got in one little fight and we got the vote out, said you’re moving with Jill and Kamala to the White House.

4 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1321270189858660354

can’t tell if he’s very optimistic about arizona or very pessimistic about wisconsin.

3 Likes

he’s very bullish on Zona

Wisconsin is a wild card due to covid smashing the state.

Man it sure seems every possible resource needs to be poured into PA. Right fucking now. Enough with the “expand the map” shit in Georgia or whatever. Find a paid staffer to account for every single motherfucking person with any chance of voting for Joe Biden and stalk them until they’re in the god damn voting booth.

9 Likes

Several hundred guardsmen have been called into Philly to arrive within 24-48 hours, at the request of the mayor who’s a real piece of shit on these matters.

I’ve got four more door knocking shifts scheduled, may add more.

4 Likes

More republican crossers to Biden than vice versa. That isn’t factored into the math anywhere.

1 Like

It’s either hit PA hard to get philly vote out or go straight for the other path.

Carlton EC

9 Likes

Sup with Alaska?

Believe it or not, I couldn’t find an all-blue map!

1 Like

You know you can make your own, right?

2 Likes