POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

It means if those numbers actually turn out to be the numbers, Biden loses Georgia. 3 million ballots had been cast going into today, 1/3 mail and 2/3 in-person.

I legit think they thought they were going to be running against Bernie and went ahead and laid down all their tracks and when Bernie didn’t win they just used them anyway.

Why does Florida look bad?

Team Ivanka?

Florida and Georgia and Texas are not going Biden. We don’t have to be doomer but let’s be a little realistic.

Well for one thing, a lot of undecideds who intend to vote which may be why Biden is there.

basically they’re not up enough in early vote totals. Looks like dems need either more people than they think are coming out on election day, or hope GOP also cannibalized their election day votes.

Or hope the polls were right there are more dem votes in the other categories than you’d think.

Breaking: DOJ identifies emerging antifa code word signals, eg

“You look hungry”
and
“Care for a piece of pie?”

A buddy of mine used to be a poll researcher for NBC. He said all these Republican leaning polls are all bullshit and that Biden has a good size lead in the states that matter.

5 Likes

Lol, its the little things in life:

3 Likes

can you show your work?

That’s not what happened.

He said they aren’t overturning the actual state law that says mail in ballots have to arrive by election to be counted.

People are turning unstuck into a conspiracy website.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1321227450991464452?s=19

5 Likes

If there were going to be an October surprise, shouldn’t it have happened by now?

It was the LOL Hunter Biden thing. Didn’t work.

8 Likes

yea, they shot their shot with the laptop from hell lol, i dont think they have anything left

edit: my pony was shot

2 Likes

it was bloomberg spending $

1 Like

One

****ing

week

2 Likes

Wait, FL and GA are already gone, and we know this for certain one week before election day?

This is what my buddy that used to be a poll researcher said.

13 Likes