POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Approximately 100% of the actual (limited number of) ballot fraud incidents this election are going to be Republicans inspired by Trump’s unhinged rhetoric. The crimes by Trumpers will be presented as evidence that the Democrat election win is invalid. Up is down, war is peace, USA#1.

Function in the real world? Let’s not get carried away!

I know of at least one Trumper in PA who is telling people he intends to vote twice.

Chad, I’m not sure if I understand your point. At first I thought you were disagreeing with my point about high-volume election day voting. Now I’m unclear.

My POV:

We are currently showing the percentage of people who voted in 2020 vs 2016. Some people are mistakenly forecasting the election as though that is the bottlecap for vote totals, but the ven diagram isn’t a direct overlap.

A ton of people didn’t vote in 2016 that are voting now. Some are voting early. Some are voting on election day.

I’m anticipating a landslide for Biden both ways. The numbers aren’t going to be close and we aren’t going to have much of a sweat unless you care about swinging unswingable red states.

I don’t think it’s safe to say that at all and that’s not what the polls are showing. I agree with your first point.

1 Like

No, it would have to be different. PA rules states ballots have to be postmarked by election day and received by Nov 6th. WI has different rules. This ruling is only about extending the wisconsin date through a judicial ruling, which is obviously different.

Literally no one is saying this ruling has anything to do with PA. It signals how Kav would vote in other 2020 election cases. It’s a concurring opinion. One he did not have to write. The implications of him actually writing it are obvious. Kagan is much smarter than me so I am going to defer to her concern about it as I feel the same way.

Shades of Bill Barr. Write an opinion letting administrations know you would rule in their favor should this unlikely situation ever arise…

1 Like

Ya it’s exactly this. Trump is saying today that counting votes after election day is illegal. He is surrounded by sycophants. Who is going to say no to him when he wants to get a TRO to stop the count and take it to the SC?

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/status/1321143199386243073

It’s the top headline on CNN now.

He’s gonna try and Kavanaugh is basically putting winking emojis in concurring opinions but all the WAAFers need to chill the fuck out with the negativity!

1 Like

Report him.

well fair enough. misunderstood you

I was considering it but how? I have no proof. He told a friend who told me that he’s going to vote twice because Trump told him to.

1 Like

Nate must be a lurker.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1321148011179892744

7 Likes

Maybe. Who’s the “MORE?” Cause if it’s Isiah I ain’t interested.

6 Likes

Perhaps I need to read the article because my first reaction is LOL, no way.

Early voting in AOCs district. I have never waited before.

Edit: sorry leeds. not meant as a reply

11 Likes