POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Biden is currently up +9.1 nationally in the 538 average.

Reminder that at this time 4 years ago, HRC was up 3 points in the 538 average.

14 Likes

No probs. Liked the endorphin rush so all good.

3 Likes

Biden up to 88% Win / 344EV / 53.3% Vote per 538 (2016 82%/328/49.5%) and 538 is giving Georgia barely to Biden atm.

This is very much like all the rioting claims against the left ended up being right wingers.

Lincoln Project continuing to go HAM

22 Likes

This is a rural Nevadan former police officer and who he is voting for and why.

Of course the tiktok videos aren’t playing any longer

So just imagine

Appears to be in response to this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClareMalone/status/1321130765338529792

holy shit

And again

1 Like

The votes have been fully counted and it’s Biden in a landslide!

Those results still have to go to to the Supreme Court, but we are predicting an 88% chance the court upholds the results of the election. I’m feeling very confident!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/politics_polls/status/1321163289611640832?s=21

16 Likes

In the hypothetical future(that I hope will not happen) where Trump and his enablers attempt an “administrative coup” backed up by the courts, we can look at Bolivia as a recent real world example of that type of power grab and how the people combated it.

After the coup in Bolivia, there were mass general strikes, transportation shut downs, etc. People in the streets disrupting the only thing our capitalist overlords care about: the flow of profits into their pockets. Some were murdered for it, but they did not relent.

In the USA, we may very well have to do the same. General strikes, rent strikes, non-violent direct action. Of course one of the conundrums that faces the donor class and the eDems is that they have no interest in encouraging mass movements.

Would Bloomberg donate 8 figures to support people participating in non violent direct action? Of course not, he’s a billionaire who’s wealth depends upon the masses never taking sufficient action, or having the class solidarity necessary to create a system that prioritizes people’s well being over his ability to have three commas in his net worth.

Would Biden and the DNC get all of their GOTV text bankers and canvassers to start rallying people into action: out of the homes and into the streets? I doubt it. The type of mass movement and demonstration that would be capable of getting rid of Trump, is the kind of movement that would realize that we could dump the all the donors and the eDems–as well as the bosses, and the billionaires, and the landlords.

Because the eDems are the center-right faction of the business class party, they don’t actually have the Power-to-the-People card in their hand to play. Trump knows this, the GOP knows this. Biden, Chuck, and Nancy know this. That’s why when the Dems’ strongly written letters get the lol-fuck-you response, they write more letters rather than activating the people to do something other than wait for election day.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Chills

God damn.

:cry:

Great ad for suburban moms.

1 Like

I thought boardsocials post on the subject was good.

Ultimately I think you need guns if you want to do a coup in most cases, and I don’t think trump has them. I’m not talking about the police, who are mostly just cosplaying. Could be wrong 🤷

Ad is amazing.

1 Like

Wat

https://twitter.com/wakeup2politics/status/1321166602465890307?s=21

10 Likes

Fuuuucccckkkkkk that final moment when the death toll ticks up a single further death to indicate their mom just fucking died. Lincoln has me shook.

7 Likes