POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

i’m donating to them directly

jeez that NYT TX poll was no good. They tend to be short on dems but still yikes.

The two states I’m want polls now are NM and MN.

I’m pretty sure NM is down to single digits but I don’t know how bad and I don’t know where MN really stands.

Most of my family is in Austin, nephew just bought a house in Williamson co.

Favorite family owned Tex-Mex up here in the panhandle serves up a nice plate of carne guisada, r&b , fresh tortillas, chips, salsa and iced tea for $6

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1320818797197053953

sigh

1 Like

nobody’s going to biden events anyway, I did agree with going to GA, but agree IA is too far. Wish I knew their internals.

That said, not being a massive piece of shit is a better sell in Iowa than say PA.

1 Like

There’s a very winnable senate seat there. It’s time well spent.

5 Likes

Nate had Obama +7 on election day 2008, the last landslide win. He noted however that the EC gave Obama a small edge.

Wasserman interview:

1 Like

I just hope whichever side loses at this point everyone dunks on anyone who thought >80% for that candidate at least the next 6 months repeatedly every day and also never lets them forget it.

1 Like

he’s hitting WI that day too, he could hit WI/MN and IA in one day if he was trump anyway.

like everyone’s upset he’s hitting wherever but joe’s been out enough that every other state he has hit like PA enough, this isn’t hillary redux.

I’m not sure PA isn’t trumpy though, I don’t trust that state.

1 Like

21 Likes

The Deep State is a powerful enemy!!!..against itself?

1 Like

Wasn’t there a dude on 2+2 that delivered Iowa for Obama? I think he got the undertitle Got Out the Vote.

If cuserounder can deliver us the Keystone State, he needs something similarly sweet.

3 Likes

that was rjoe

4 Likes

It would be hilarious, in a way, if the Mexicans save Trump. What other states affects this?

There’s no way in hell Trump is close to Biden here in NM. Maybe South East NM will be close (and there’s a competitive congress race there). But central and northern NM are solidly blue. My unscientific prediction is Biden +10.

I was sent this via text the other day. Republicans are desperate here.

nothing wrong with visiting a state that Obama won twice

1 Like

Hawaii here we come!

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1320828596898979841

Fresh poals, pretty good but not eye laser great

6 Likes

Let’s assume the Dem’s sweep the election. If they can only implement one of these changes during Joe’s first term, which would be the most important:

What policy is the most important?
  • Statehood for DC and PR plus voting reform
  • Expand Supreme Court by adding 4 more justices
  • Medicare for all (I know this isn’t part of Joe’s platform)

0 voters

2 Likes