POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

8 Likes

Think of me as a double agent.

1 Like

So that’s pretty much a dead heat. My estimate, which is off by a few points, says 510 Trump, 508 Biden. BUT, that’s assuming 100% turnout among the Trump-leaning haven’t-voted.

Edit: looked at the actual numbers in the internals, incl. 3rd party. Based on the poll, the actual number would be 494 Biden, 486 Trump, and that’s assuming 100% turnout among the intend-Trump. (48.5 % to 47.7%). That’s a toss-up, well within the margin of sampling error. (And would still be well within MOE if only 95% of not-yet-voted actually vote.)

Worth the four minutes.

https://twitter.com/therealhoarse/status/1320711525657677826?s=21

14 Likes

Will I still be able to legally vote if I bring a cooler full of beer and snacks for my wife and I while in line?

2 Likes

bring a cornhole game and grill and do the full tailgate

3 Likes

That’s how Franklin BBQ in Austin used to work. Show up at 7a with a cooler of beer and a chair and wait 5 hours to get in.

Maybe he can cater the lines for voting?

1pm est TX pole incoming.

TX poll is Trump +4

The only option in the poll that had no votes. Congratulations, everyone is a loser! (Except Trump.)

Also, “In the Senate race, the Republican incumbent, John Cornyn, holds a larger lead, 48-38, over the Democrat, M.J. Hegar.”

Some decent news, “The findings suggest that Republicans face catastrophic risks down-ballot, even if Mr. Trump wins. Mr. Biden leads him by five percentage points, 48 percent to 43 percent, across the 12 predominantly suburban congressional districts that the Cook Political Report has rated as competitive. These districts voted for the president by eight points in 2016.”

5 Likes

Goodbye statistical tie at 538

9 Likes

I need a dislike button for this.

5 Likes

4 Likes

A few of you were kind enough to share insight with me last week on this subject:

I now have Mary’s response as to her top 3 issues(healthcare, abortion, immigration) that we should address. In order not to clutter this thread… I put it in the Dealing with Deplorable Family thread. Anyone that feels like giving me advice, hop on over there, I’d be grateful.

Link to follow up post:

TIA

3 Likes

Most excellent.

Yeah like @Danspartan you can change that online in under five minutes.

2 Likes

Seems worth noting that Biden made the decision early on not to pursue Hispanic voters aggressively.

I my defense I did write in F Trump on several races in the 2020 R primary.

2 Likes

So you voted for Fred Trump? Not cool.

5 Likes