POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I have no idea what to do with literally any of this. You are throwing out all kinds of shit that is part of your discussion, not mine, because those things are linked in your mind.

We were discussing treatment of protestors. I thought.

7 Likes

The left bashing dems is why Bernie and AOC are in the room and why populist ideals like healthcare for all are more popular then ever…

5 Likes

Lol, you know nothing about AOC.

2 Likes

In a country with millions of people in prison and tens of thousands of people kidnapped its absolutely unsurprising that the “dems are nowhere near as bad” crowd latches on to 9 people who were detained for a few hours because the cops weren’t wearing insignia.

Yeah, they crossed a line that Biden might not cross. Let’s never look at the expanse on the other side of the line.

6 Likes

Wait until I vote. Then Texas is going to plus 2.

1 Like

We really doing this two weeks before Election Day?

9 Likes

Real problems up ballot from Congressional races in… [checks notes]… Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, Arizona and Texas?

3 Likes

I support people going hardcore pushing Biden as soon as he is elected. Just as long as I don’t have to see dumb shit like not voting or voting for third parties.

Those of you who think a lot of people are going to be defending a hardcore Biden centrist role after the election might be really surprised.

2 Likes

WTF?

My God, how many times do you need to make this post?

6 Likes

Pushing not voting is ALWAYS dumb. I don’t care what state you live in.

1 Like

Turnout models?

Yeah I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt until he loses it, which may well be before Christmas.

1 Like

As much as I need to. Jesus, what a particularly unhelpful time for this.

1 Like

That combined with some recent polling suggests to me that we’ve got around a 10% shot at something absurd like…

6 Likes

4jhbx3~2

15 Likes

If Kansas is blue then so is Montana, Louisiana and Mississippi IMO.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1319358871731830785

9 Likes

On 538 the odds of a 415 or more for Biden =Trump getting 270+

2 Likes

Is that a huge uptick? Doesn’t feel crazy in light of everyone going nuts over early voting %’s and potential turnout.

2 Likes