POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

At least PA has Wegman’s

3 Likes

Carson Wentz and Ben rapethlisberger? I’m afraid not. The best i can do is rename it West West Virginia.

1 Like

I’ve been avoiding door knocking because of COVID-19, but maybe it’s time to suck it up and get out there after those PA doors.

3 Likes

Jeffrey Lurie is one of the most progressive owners in the NFL, Malcolm Jenkins was one of the leading activists in the NFL, and the Eagles have been a pretty good franchise on social issues.

Fuck the Steelers.

2 Likes

Y’all gotta chill out a bit. You can’t wet the bed all day every day until election day.

1 Like

And only a half game back from the division lead somehow!

2 Likes

Obligatory

Mezuzah goes on the door frame. The menorah is the Hanukkah thing.

ETA: my pony’s blood will be smeared on my door for Passover.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching AOC and Ilhan Omar play video games for like 2 hours and on one hand what is my life and on the other hand THIS IS AWESOME

12 Likes

I’ll be impressed when they play a 700 year CK3 campaign personally.

3 Likes

They do. That invitation is exclusive to donors.

3 Likes

Menorah is on the official emblem of Israel (linked here). It was a lampstand in the Temple in Jerusalem (first given by Moses yada yada).

Hanukkah’s Menorah is a similar but different thing (has 9 thingies instead of 7 thingies). In Hebrew it’s called Hanukkiah.

Ponies are not kosher.

2 Likes

I mean, come on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1318732943519604736

6 Likes

Is that like when you have an employee that you don’t want to fire but don’t actually trust enough to give him a real job? Here Johnny, do a NJ presidential poll.

2 Likes

Certainly Gorka was no Nazi, he just identified with their pins…

2 Likes

a). Rooney Rule

b). WE GOT SIX!!!

1 Like

You’re using past tense here

It’s an NJ centric poll on which Pres vote appears as one question. The poll was commissioned by a legal weed advocate, since that’s on the ballot in NJ (and will easily pass).

I like occasional polls of noncompetitive states. It’s interesting to see what the rest of the country thinks of this shit show. Plus, south Jersey = Philly suburbs, so it’s not totally irrelevant.

1 Like

Only because he’s not in part of the administration any more…