POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

The best thing about early voting should be cutting down the lines on election day so people don’t need to cut 2+ hrs out of their day to vote

1 Like

Yeah, I think the “Dems shouldn’t have pushed mail in voting” misses that Dems generally have shittier experiences day of voting and lose more voters relative to Republicans anyway. Locking in early votes and making it easier for people day of has benefits that likely outweigh the higher rejection rate of mail in ballots.

1 Like

too bad they cut down the number of polling places to account for this

I suggested earlier the collective here needs a Xanax but I will retract that.

The handwringing here doesn’t impact the actual results so I say let people have at it. I won’t trust anything until the dealing is done. I just can’t afford to get that worked up about stuff. Especially if I was told a year ago what we know now I would have likely been pretty pleased.

But I don’t want to sunshine on anyone’s rain.

2 Likes

They would have done it anyway though, right?

Did people miss that?

The next week won’t feel great. Most of election day, even under a comfortable Biden win,.might not look great. Everyone here has to be mentally prepared for this.

1 Like

That’s Unstuck’s own danspartan!

6 Likes
  1. I have a full head of really nice hair. Not all of it is gray. No douchy beard.

2. No flip phone

3. I don’t drink coffee or tee. I’m a stupid 55 year old adult that drinks Mt Dew for my caffeine

8 Likes

He is right. Only the most hardcore cult members push the Hunter Biden narrative, and even then it is only half heartedly.

I hope Trump keeps pushing it until Election Day.

1 Like

Hey man. Leave Philly and Pittsburgh alone, at least.

The middle third of PA is an absolute hellhole.

1 Like

The reason NC looks good would be the same reason Minnesota might be bad.

I’m actually pretty pissed, like I discovered that Hide Your Pain Harold of meme fame actually plays a little poker AND there’s a picture, and everyone is like… “Who’s that poker guy?”

I was expecting that to be like post of the night.

3 Likes

I would like to defend my state, but no, can’t do it on that. PA is like a microcosm of America with flyover country in the middle.

6 Likes

I drive through to the East coast twice a year and PA is always the absolute most depressing part of the trip.

Wait until you see it on election night

5 Likes

The PA Turnpike between New Stanton and Harrisburg is as bad as any part of West Virginia or the deep south.

1 Like

The same pollster just dropped a Biden +10 nationally:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1318731785640022016

It’s like the 6th double digit national poll today. The difference between these national polls and the Midwest polls is insanity.

The Midwest is insanely racist. At least as racist as the south, possibly more.

3 Likes