POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

2 Likes

The number of spam emails from democratic candidates and affiliated organizations is too damn high!

Yes because when they destroy mail sorters they have to do them statewide, it’s not like they could just do Cleveland and Cincinnati. Oh, wait…

Fuck you, you arrogant asshole. You’ve been consistently wrong about our institutions protecting us for 3.5 years straight and you’re going to act like the smartest person in the room? Fuck off.

And? Have you been paying any attention the last 3.5 years?

Or they could just do it, brag about it on cable news, say lol fuck you to the Dems, and go smoke cigars in the victory lounge while the law bros tell us it’ll all be okay.

A week later she reveals what everyone paying attention already knew.

3 Likes

Golly gee, I wonder how they chose this location? Surely it won’t be politically and racially motivated or involve a paper trail, for simplicitus assures me that he’s much smarter than us and it cannot be so!

3 Likes

There really should be another sentence in that tweet that begins with „therefore“.

A Good Media Outlet Choice

Also, we are seen:

Almost no voters of any stripe will actually watch an entire evening of DNC infomercials. But if Biden can use the DNC to generate headlines about how bipartisan and moderate he is — along with other headlines about how he wants to rebuild the economy for workers’ benefit — it’s conceivable that voters’ eyes will be drawn to whichever message they’re looking for. Consistency is the hobgoblin of the extremely online.

2 Likes

Honestly, as much as I like to make fun of it, I’m totally fine with this big tent electoral strategy as long as these assholes are kicked to the curb on November 4th. The problem is that I’m not entirely sure that will happen.

2 Likes

It’s us who get kicked to the curb on the 4th.

3 Likes

cite?

Your entire posting history. Stop with the bullshitting. Everyone paying attention knows you’re batting way below the Mendoza line with your belief in our institutions, and you just told micro that if he disagrees with you he should rethink his assumptions and understanding of the situation, aka you’re always right and anyone who disagrees is always wrong.

You’re arrogant as fuck and you’re consistently wrong, and just because we’re all too lazy to sort through hundreds of posts of bullshit to show you the receipts doesn’t mean we don’t all know the truth.

10 Likes

Fly is such a better asshole than (checks posts) simplicitus. We need a shake up.

2 Likes

To be clear, you guys are imo are taking your shit a bit too far for someone on our side that has different views on how things will work out. He’s not even being an asshole.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. This.

Ultimately, Vict0ar’s posting failed to prevent the heat death of the universe

1 Like

UP and Chiefsplanet - where I get to see “shitlibs” posted w/o irony, but from completely different sides.

3 Likes

← proud shitlib

2 Likes

Victoar is identical to the people who post on chiefsplanet.

Is this your new version of calling people trump-like because they disagree with you? It’s just as wrong as before, but variety is the spice of life.

5 Likes

My bad, I should be respectful like calling people shitlibs.