POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Biden is 4 to 1 favorite in NE2. I think your map +NE2 would be pretty amazing for the maga tears, although we lose the Senate in that case.

Yep, probably should put a Trump sign in your yard too, hopefully they will think you were with them all along.

Nytimes dropping a Georgia poll today at 1. Given today’s fucking godawful polling I”m going to guess it’ll be somewhere around Trump +4 and will wipe any hopes away of us capturing that state.

Huh?

No way is PA going Red wo substantial shenanigans.

I just dropped money in yesterday I’m so dumb.

I think I’m going to have to check out for a while. I’m physically ill, and this round of polls isn’t that bad.

4 Likes

Same probably.

Man, who gives a rip of Biden is +12 in national polls if he’s only like +2-4 in PA. And that’s without all the ballot shenanigans that might go down.

1 Like

There’s so much free money that gets paid in like three weeks that you’d have to be absolutely crazy to cash out now.

The ballot shenanigans are 100% happening. Even in some fantasy world where they don’t Trump is going to be ahead by a huge margin on November 3rd. He then has the entire Federal court system packed with Trump judges. Don’t get me wrong, in a fair election Trump basically never wins PA. But this isn’t a fair election.

https://twitter.com/corinne_perkins/status/1317171678322040832?s=21

A) what dedication to voting
B) voter fraud. That 18 month old is going to cast an illegal ballot for Sleepy Joe

3 Likes

Also same, this thread is now worse than hour one of the 2018 election night thread on 22

1 Like

Yeah, that 4-4 Supreme Court decision last night was a warning shot. 100% using any excuse to throw out once ballots once Amy is on the court…oh, D ballots are getting thrown out more because they believe in science and Trump delayed the mail… shrug, oh well…

Hell, I thought there was no chance they would accept the “state legislatures can give the electoral votes to whoever” argument after I looked into it but now I’m not so sure.

Can you guys post fake polls and pretend bidens a lock? It’s too far out from the election for me to take xanax.

8 Likes

Y’all freaking out is pretty silly. It’s been obvious for almost two years that the fundamentals of this race meant that whoever was going to win the Democratic nomination was going to be a favorite over Trump but not a lock. Not even COVID could alter that trajectory.

You will never have a feeling of certainty until the results are in. Accept that reality.

5 Likes

Don’t make me start posting again.

2 Likes

14 Likes

Unfortunately I’ve now realized that this is actually statistically likely to be the worst time to stop paying attention. More likely than not this is a momentary blip that will get blasted to the moon by more awful Trump behavior.

The next low anxiety trough we get about the race though… I’m out then until election day. Not risking this shit happening again.

Bien 48, Malo 47

I see what you were doing there.

1 Like