POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Not by CNN/MSNBC this time around.

Polls today are terrible. Looks like a repeat of 2016. Lol this fucking country and it’s people.

2 Likes

If Trump wins PA and FL and NC he’s winning AZ as well.

The shortest path for Biden is to hold what Clinton won in 2016 and re-flip Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

Fucking white people, man.

4 Likes

Also GREAT JOB MEDIA SPENDING A WEEK BADGERING DEMOCRATS ABOUT COURT PACKING

fnilwhfurigheruilvheriulvhewrliuvherwlivherlivhwrweuilqrhqg

2 Likes

Don’t agree at all. AZ different for a lot of reasons (more compelling Senate candidate, different demographics, legit never Trumper constituency, etc.).

A week? Welker is going to press him on it again Thursday now that he said “I’ll let you know before the election.”

Also, a ton of blame goes to the Biden campaign for never coming up with a solid answer and not prepping him appropriately for it.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s lol us and Giuliani is a genius and people are buying the laptop story.

1 Like

I think you mean COURT FRACKING.

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of money tied up in predictit on various Biden wins markets. I’m thinking about pulling it all out at this point. Thoughts?

Take some profits IMO but leave some on

FRACKING GOOD PACKING BAD

BIDEN HARRIS 2020

2 Likes

538 average down to 87/12 Biden from 88/12.

1 Like

What is everyone freaking about? Nothing has changed

6 Likes

This. Seems like crazy panic itt for no reason.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1318540775228137472

WTF is going on this morning with these polls? Either this mornings polls are wrong or the last week of polling is wrong.

Yeah, my posts were made after having seen the IBD/TIPP polls on 538. That’s a tracking poll too. I guess the lol laptop story is this year’s Comey letter. GJGE America.

1 Like

I really don’t think we can complain about Biden’s position. We’re 2 weeks out, something like 25% of the people have already voted, and he’s ahead everywhere.