POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

She doesn’t care that Trump ACTUALLY went into girls changing rooms when running pageants?

1 Like

I think Roberts is legit worried about the court being packed. Or maybe trying to do his usual " court totally has legitimacy " moves. I wonder if he will be able to talk the conservatives into some of the less awful rulings. I hope not, I want them to be as brutally awful and partisan as we know they are so the Dems hand is forced.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1318338641140338689?s=20

18 Likes

Trump cancelling for sure.

5 Likes

I promise you they don’t care in the least.

Hahahahaha if true Trump is gonna bail

5 Likes

He had to go in to warn those girls about joe biden!

5 Likes

Still not sure if this is a good thing as he will still blather and fuck up Bidens train of thought but the audience will not be able to hear it.

That said I don’t think a gaffe even hurts Biden much at this point unless its SUPER bad. I’m not really worried about it tbh, the last debate I was riddled with too much anxiety to even watch.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1318343021663047681

4 Likes

he’ll go over to biden’s podium to use his microphone and give him covid

Every election more and more and more people vote early. I’m not sure these numbers are indicative of anything other than that trend continuing. There seems to be this built on assumption that this is great news for D’s, but I dunno.

3 Likes

Sam Grizzle died, that’s gotta be at least .8 Sklansky votes for Biden

4 Likes

Trust me, you’ll know Trump is interrupting Biden even if they cut the mike off.

1 Like

Nah, it’s only the first two minutes of every segment. Trump can still run him over the rest of the segment. If each one is like 15 minutes, this is only a little over 25% of the time that’s protected.

1 Like

Trump openly broadcasting his debate strategy several days in advance of the debate was a smart play. No way Biden’s team will be able to craft a response to all the Hunter laptop China herpaderp.

I just got a text. Seems like Pro Biden to me.

11 Likes

So 4-4 means that if another circuit decides the opposite in another state, then that state stops counting?

1 Like

Man if this shit actually ends up in the courts, just skip being anxious and either make peace with fascism or use the “uncertainty” to get the fuck out of this country.

7 Likes

Seriously how did conservatives get so many numbers from lefties? Like everyone I know is getting texts from these dipshits. I’m getting way more texts from them than Bidens camp.