POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

2020 is not 2016 and 2024 won’t be 2016 either. The circumstances in which Trump got elected can happen again if we aren’t careful. But as for Trump himself, if he loses, he’s done.

2 Likes

An amazing closing sentence here with “the simulation continued.” It sure did.

4 Likes

By a LOT. Then he’s going to claim victory. Then they’re going to try to stop the counting. Then shit’s going to get wild.

I’m really hoping Biden can come through in Florida/Ohio/Georgia/Texas so the shenanigans in the swing states don’t matter.

3 Likes

yeah all we need is biden to

oh god damnit

As we all add more listening and video devices to our homes we are going to have to stop being !shocked! when we learn people have sex.

These kinds of stories are so terrible. They do one thing only, serve to reinforce the poisonous idea that sex is something we should all be deeply ashamed of.

4 Likes

Wait, you arguing Toobin shouldn’t be ashamed he got caught wanking one out in the middle of a zoom meeting?

What’s the opinion of masturbating to other people on zoom calls as a fetish? Does that raise consent issues?

Give his history this is in the realm of possibility.

If it was on purpose he should be fired and the other people on the call should sue for sexual harassment. I’ve read nothing to suggest this is the case.

Fetishes are no different than any kind of sex. They require consent.

There are lots of things that people do that are normal/not shameful. I still might not want my co-workers do them in front of me.

1 Like

Of course but that is absolutely not the tone of 99% of the articles racing around the internet today.

There is someone that claimed during his affair/divorce fiasco that he pursued her rather aggressively with unawares advances and constant detailed pick up lines. Innuendo and then some.

Again I have no idea. Just the hypothetical.

Certainly poor decisions making to entertain himself with a potentially live camera.

and Jeffrey Toobin playing the courts.

I don’t know, sounds like he was doing a pretty good job.

5 Likes

God damn it, your pony didn’t reply to the post - it was a general thread reply, thus my pony didn’t see it when he clicked to expand all the replies.

Now my pony’s getting sent to the glue factory! Damn you Riverman’s Pony!!!

1 Like

He can lose the election and not lose power.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1318329851531571201?s=20

4 Likes

I’m going to post this here too since the other thread gets less traffic. The bad news is it was a 4-4 tie, it just upheld the lower court’s ruling. So if there was any hope we’d peel Gorsuch or Kavanaugh on issues like this, you can forget it.

5 Likes

Onion

2 Likes

Oh that’s a misleading tweet then, the court didn’t side with PA, they just didn’t settle the matter. Absolute joke that it’s 4-4. What a democracy we have.

I think they can review this when a new justice sits, too.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1318298090940542977?s=21

3 Likes

It’s not paranoia if we’re in a simulation

1 Like