POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Bernie should have been a lesson that drawing large live crowds doesn’t mean shit in terms of overall support. Bernie drew huge crowds too and got crushed. It just means you have a small enthusiastic base.

Trump could have 30% approval rating and still draw similar crowds. Hell he will still draw similar crowds if he loses. The people going to these things are the worst in our society and were never, ever not going for Trump.

That said it is a little odd his numbers in Tulsa were so bad. I guess his base was legit worried about covid for that brief time period, then eventually said fuck it and decided Covid was over.

2 Likes

4iwoc8

6 Likes

Also her performance on the Kobayashi Maru test was weak and uninspiring.

12 Likes

Those are good points.

TikTok users reserved lots of tickets so that many of his supporters didn‘t bother to show up.

1 Like

Denton County only went 54-45 for Cruz in 2018, though. It may have turned on Trump.

We had considered locking his father in the basement on election day to prevent him from voting. Perhaps we should do that to his father, mother and sister lol… Just a little light false imprisonment!

Separate rooms, of course.

The last time we had national voter turnout over 60% was 1968. Nixon won.

That said, I think the causation is the other way around. We routinely got > 60% turnout, then Nixon won and the GOP went to the Southern Strategy and it’s been < 60% since.

I mean, you could tell her that Q tweeted that November 3rd is a false flag election in which all stable genius supporters who vote in person will be secretly microchipped by gay Jewish nanodrones, but November 10th is all clear!

3 Likes

His dad is like flirting around the edges of Q, his mom is nowhere near it yet. She was anti Trump not very long ago and undecided until the last couple weeks.

I can’t imagine being anti Trump til now then switching to support him. Amazing.

It’s definitely a thing, which may be a good sign on balance if we’re worried about polling shy Emperor Regeneron supporters, because the people who lied about not supporting him the last time are really not fucking shy about supporting him this time.

The rallies don’t worry me at all

We know he has 35-40% in his cult who would do rally if they could

What makes me hopeful is he isn’t expanding beyond the base and Biden is consistently above 50% and turnout is incredible so far, especially on the D side

Pretty sure you learned that from a former patient.

2 Likes

How is he not a politician at this point?

EVERYTHING he does is for politics and to increase his perceived chances of re-election.

He is a caricature, a satire of a politician. If an author or screenwriter wrote him as a politician everyone would say it’s too obviously over the top.

2 Likes

1 Like

Y’all should start doing some Kegel exercises if you plan on clenching this long. Otherwise everything is going to give out, and trust me, that’s unpleasant

2 Likes

working 15+ hours a day on a congressional campaign has really eased my stress level about the presidential election. I don’t even have time to think about it, much less worry. It forces me off the internet so I can’t just consume twitter all day.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1317615339061059590

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/USWBat/status/1317472445557841922?s=19

8 Likes

Harris County is the key. More turnout and a wider margin there, and it can go blue.