POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

By “Doesn’t trust Kamala” you mean “she’s racist”

9 Likes

Is this particular individual of Medicare age?

5 Likes

Straight racism?

1 Like

I shudder to think about the amount of dumb money you have in your phones contact list.

2 Likes

No

12 Likes

Cliffs:

No tightening yet
Biden winning the polls by much more than Hillary (and importantly by having a higher total over 50%)
Early voting rates are amazing

But don’t unclench until it’s official

5 Likes

Joke my late Mom used to tell:

All the parts of the body were arguing about who should be the boss.

Brain “I should be boss wo me the man can’t think”

Stomach: “I should be boss. Wo me the man won’t have energy to think”

Feet: “We should be boss. Wo us the man cant get anywhere to get food to eat. No energy and no thinking”

Asshole “I should be the boss”

Rest of body “Laughs”

So the asshole closed up. Pretty soon the man was double over in pain so he could no longer walk. He could no longer eat. He could no longer think.

Rest of body “Ok you can be the boss”

And that’s the story of how the asshole got to be the boss.

16 Likes

Saw some interesting things in suburban Philly today.

1. Parade of about 5 Trump trucks. Wife was offended by the large American flags which insinuate you are anti American if you aren’t for Trump

2. Large banner on a porch than read:

DumpTrump
VoteD

1. Biden yard sign with a note that said “everytime you steal or knock over my sign I will donate another $100 to Biden.”
4 Likes

FYI in case you hear this. I did today.

https://twitter.com/mjs_dc/status/1317646735125118979?s=21

1 Like

They’re trying to get my hopes up on Texas.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1317637040582893569?s=19

But then.

https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1317638373692026880?s=19

Isn’t Trump basically down 20 points from 2016?

No.

1 Like

I allow myself to be cautiously optimistic. What worries me is that Trump rallies still draw thousands. There is still a lot of enthusiasm among his base. His approval rating is so steady it’s unreal. Therefore it’s unclear how many of his 2016 voters he has lost and we cannot count on that to be enough. The Dems need to turn out in droves. First and foremost to oust Trump but without control of the senate Biden will inherit a pandemic and an economic crisis with McConnell being as obstructive as we was from 2010-2016. That will spell disaster for 2024 and maybe already the midterms.

3 Likes

Dodging these early voting auguries for 17 days will be a challenge and a half.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JuddApatow/status/1317663281843113986?s=20

9 Likes

All these votes being cast is really helping my mental health and blood pressure. 20+ million ballots cast during a consistent Biden +10 period is fantastic. Not only for winning legitimately but for undercutting Trump’s “be ahead on election night and unleash insanity” strategy.

To be clear, I’m still absolutely terrified and freaking out continuously.

10 Likes

nobody’s gotten a country infected with covid faster than real donald trump!

Just make sure to tell her that we all respect that she’s voting her conscience in person on Election Day November 10th, 2020!

3 Likes

As I’ve posted before, Texas has the worst voter turnout in the country and it isn’t particularly close. High voter turnout is pretty much always good for dems.

Definitely lots of Trumpers are super enthusiastic voters as well. Some of them realize whats on the line. A lot more of them think Joe is secretly going to be run by Antifa, or be forced out by the radical left, so obv Trump is going to have 100% turnout from everyone who even supports him a little, that said big turnout is always good for dems.

1 Like

Correct, I assume. That’s why I put “doesn’t trust” in quotes.

You betcha. I told my friend he should ask her if that means she’s opting out of Medicare, he asked, she did not respond.

My buddy is horrified, he didn’t think she was racist before but now she’s letting the mask slip obviously.