POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Most people love Hillary. Any time she was on a late night talk show the past few years, she was treated like a rock star. Hell, even Pelosi gets standing ovations.

We are in like the top 0.00001% in tune with politics.

1 Like

Well, I definitely hate Pelosi way more than Hillary, and I’ll begrudgingly admit she has a role to play this cycle, but I just can’t stand Hillary Clinton. An objectively wretched person.

1 Like

Pelosi and Hillary still don’t seem like real people when on these shows. It just seems scripted (which the vast majority are).

If this keeps up, the decision to limit the number of drop-off boxes may actually help D’s. Assuming 10% of mail-in ballots are void, forcing people to vote in person could help as long as it doesn’t more than that from voting.

edit: where are you getting 887k votes in 2016. I see 1.3 million total and 868k early votes.

https://harrisvotes.com/HISTORY/20161108/cumulative/cumulative.pdf

Do you think there are young Bernie fans that sat out 2016 or will sit out 2020?

If so, then why wouldn’t some young women who were hyped to vote/volunteer for the first woman to head a major party ticket sit out after that same party nominates yet another old white man?

I’m not saying this is a huge amount of people. But we’ve seen time and again people sit out (or vote 3rd party) because they’re butthurt. Anything Hilldawg can do to help motivate her backers (maybe she turns some voters into Biden volunteers) should be welcome. She had and has dedicated supporters.

Holy crap I totally forgot about the coin flip.

2 Likes

The amount of insane stuff we’ve all forgotten. Remember when half of twitter thought firing Comey would sink him?

7 Likes

I would love a “trump eating ice cream in a tank top shot”.

2 Likes

I have been seeing Biden commercials on tv and YouTube the last couple weeks, the last one I saw was yesterday. Honestly the level of presidential ads here has been really low. It’s almost all local elections and idiot Cornyn being an idiot.

Yea I misread the 2016 voting numbers.

Thats my deplorable brother’s neck of the woods.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Mason is that you?

14 Likes

Been watching stuff on Hulu tonight and it’s only been Biden ads, Trump either forgot that demo or doesn’t think he needs it.

2 Likes

Shockingly, Florida

essentially a letter telling his employees if biden wins he’s forced to fire people to get back the money he donated to the trump campaign.

in other words your typical businessman

2 Likes

lol $600k to Trump. Seems smart

Campaign finance records with the federal government show George Daniels has contributed more than $600,000 to President and PACs that are supporting him and other Republicans this election cycle

A closer look at those campaign finance records reveals contributions to “Trump Victory” alone, of more than $139,000.

The hotel magnate who did that in 08 was also from Orlando. Siegel or something.

It’s funny, that guy’s predictions actually did come true…during Trump’s presidency.