POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

I can’t wait for Trumpers to fall over themselves with rage ignoring that Trump does this five times before he eats breakfast

San Antonio is blue. Honestly almost every county with a population greater than 500k is nation wide.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Dueling town halls on different channels means we have a ratings war on our hands.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AliceFromQueens/status/1316134150617825283

What is some of the R number is anti Trump?

1 Like

11 Likes

It’s Happening!

2 Likes

Would be awesome if Biden wins the electoral college in a landslide and still inflates the number a bit and talks about it every chance he gets.

8 Likes

The most hilarious result is biden getting electoral college landslide but losing the popular vote.

Would be amazing to see how 100% of conservatives do a full 180 on the electoral college. Well hilarious until the supreme court rules popular vote is actually how winners are determined and give it to trump.

3 Likes

You don’t have to imagine. As soon as the Dems win texas, california and ny in the same cycle the gop will be demanding the end of the electoral college.

3 Likes

OK this one gave me some happy tingles.

Gonna be awesome when the winner of the presidential election is whoever wins the most states. You know that’ll be their next step.

8 Likes

Ironically I’ll kind of think they have a point (in a vacuum, obviously in context fuck them after they ruled 8 of the last 20 years without the popular mandate). They’ll be in a situation where they have to break serve against a honest to god party machine in one of three giant states that cost absurd amounts of money to campaign in. It’s honestly borderline impossible.

This is why I get so worked up about the Democrats winning Texas. It’s not about 2020, I think we win 2020 just fine without it… but in 2024 the polls are probably going to be a lot closer, so if we can win the Texas state government and start entrenching I think we can ruin general election viability of the 2024 GOP nominee on 11/4/2020.

2 Likes

Nytimes/Sienna (A+ rating) is dropping a NC pole today at 1.

4 Likes

I know, Lincoln Project is a tough topic, but they had Beto on a recent podcast breaking down Texas electoral politics and he was really good.

Separately, Beto not running for Senate this cycle was a huge mistake.

5 Likes

And Abrams n Georgia. Wtf were they thinking?

2 Likes

Quinnipiac dropping Ohio and Georgia today at 2:00. Those should be fun, Quinnipiac numbers always are.

3 Likes

Is it though?

I was the one who started posting the Rick Wilson tweets on this forum way back then (seems like 10 years ago) and a trusted poster here posted not at me but into the void, to say “Fuck Rick Wilson, don’t post his tweets” or similar and as I’m just a dumd euro I stopped immediately because the poster who said that is correct.

No-one asked for them again, no one questioned that poster why? We all knew (well except me) that he was responsible for “The Trump candidate” and squeemed when the masses voted him in, Rick’s whole life was dedicated to bringing in a Trump without actually voting for the monster and only voting for the more intelligent monster, in saying that alone makes me think @Watevs and @Trolly have been correct all along that we should not support these Gouls with as little as a cent.

I for one don’t do rabbit holes with Conservative youtubes so why should we post Conservative twitters instead, it does not make sence and are Infact the same bullshit, just because the’ve decided this last few months to ridicule Trump its only to make themselves more comfortable.

If they had donated their profits to the vulnerable then I may see them in a different light, but their not, their shameless Grifters.

And are gaining support… Geez RW was on the Young Turks last week, im glad I stopped watching them too tbh.

5 Likes