POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

And it’s not even the most ridiculous one.

Who’s ready for RED HAWAII?

1 Like

The model has Trump winning NY. NY! Biden is currently leading in NY by 30 fucking points.

If you gave a toddler a red and blue marker and a map of the USA, they’d have a better chance of predicting the outcome than that map.

13 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/as-trump-stumbles-voters-finalize-their-choices-and-bidens-lead-grows/2020/10/11/0ed19f6e-0a7f-11eb-991c-be6ead8c4018_story.html

Pretty upbeat article that captures a lot of anecdotal Trump to Biden or Third Party to Biden voters in swing states.

Seems kinda wild that Trump just did a ‘peace out’ on the debate. Above all he has an insane bias for action and controversy even when it doesn’t serve his interests. I guess the narcissistic blow of having to answer actual questions was just too much of a threat.

I see what you did there.

There are few actions millions take that make less sense to me than this.

2 Likes

I’d put my bets on his was way more sicker than he let on and he made the call that having to tap out 30 minutes into the debate would be way worse than not going at all.

Its a factor if you don’t think its a factor you’re not living in reality.

Sure, I get that. But they live in rural NW NJ near the PA border. Don’t underestimate how delusional Trump supporters are. Any positive news about Biden bounces off them and they dismiss it as fake news.

Your average stupid, moderately racist American used to have to wait for Saturday night at the Shriner’s after a few cocktails to combine heads with like minded assholes. Now they can shoot pure, uncut insanity into their veins all day long, without interruption and without any competing information. Facebook is possibly the most evil company currently in existence, and I don’t say that lightly.

22 Likes

He backed out of a primary debate last cycle too. He will be begging for the third debate and Biden should say no thanks.

Meh I think social media reflects society more than influences it.

I dont think there is that much of a confidence gap in the respective candidates supporters right now. Despite having a double digit lead it wouldnt surprise me if Trump supportere are more confident tbh.

It’s okay, it still gets local news spilling all over themselves to cover it, so it provides advertising for the candidate.

https://twitter.com/gaypraxis/status/1315128406070243328

9 Likes

Watch the Social Dilemma, it’s not reflecting anything, it’s magnifying what you agree with and minimizing views you disagree with.

5 Likes

When I hear a conservative argument, I mentally evaluate it. Every time. It’s totally involuntary. Like I’ve heard every bullshit excuse for Voter ID laws or a flat tax or not having national health care imaginable and I still can’t stop my brain from trying to evaluate those arguments in good faith. I suspect that’s pretty common around here but it is the exact opposite of how most people’s brains handle political content, even very smart people.

2 Likes

A documentary isn’t a good enough reason to possibly give people like trump broad power to regulate speech.

1 Like

German magazine Der Spiegel is currently running an article titled The problem with Trump is his voters

From that article:

3 Likes