POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

So Paracale stole all the money, the campaign is broke and the mega-donors are throwing in the towel?

4 Likes

And meanwhile just how much money does Biden have to casually throw 6m at Texas?

11 Likes

Man is this Dunkman from the MTT subforums? (I stopped playing MTTs shortly after 2007 so that is probably a super-outdated question). If so, I remember your name. I think you were one of the posters that actually taught me to poker.

1 Like

I think I read somewhere that they are currently averaging half a billion dollars a month in fundraising. They really do have just more money than is useful this late in the game IMO. You hit a point of diminishing returns. They could probably go up on the airwaves nationally if they wanted to.

lol we’re way too far out. some shit is gonna happen that brings it to a flip before the election, this fucker runs like god for real in terms of luck. i don’t believe in luck but obviously it exists because trump exists in his current form

3 Likes

Back to a flip? I don’t think there’s enough time for that. Back to a Biden +5 kind of environment where riggage is possible? Sure. Could also run in the other direction and get to like a Biden +20 environment. Anything is possible, the tails on this election are insane.

2 Likes

this is crazy, michigan is so getable for him. LOTTA dummies here, they advertise it on their lawns

biden+5 on election day is a flip in my book. republicans are pulling out all the stops on this one. i’m including like supreme court stuff

68/36 on predictit rn

Biden just popped off another +14 GE poll. Granted from a C/D pollster, but htat’s what, his 8th poll in the last two days with a 12 point or higher lead?

2 Likes

RCP:

no toss ups:

3 Likes

PA is in no way shape or form a midwestern state.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Mid-Atlantic, rust belt, Northeastern or urban Appalachian NOT midwestern.

Yes, yes, I misposted.

Still surprised how many ads I see in the Minn affiliates for Trump.

Are they Trump, or are they super-pac?

12 Likes

There is a magazine for Virgins? Why do I not get this?

2 Likes

Bridget Von Hammersmark in Inglorious Basterds was partially based on Marlene Dietrich.

A case can be made that the midwest, historically and culturally, includes the land west of the Appalachian Mountains (and maybe east of the Rockies), so part of Pennsylvania is midwestern. Philadelphia is in no way midwestern. Can you say that Pittsburgh lacks midwestern character?