POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

It’s not what YOU WANT it’s what’s for the best and the whole forum want’s YOU in GA for these coming weeks… :pray:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JustSchmeltzer/status/1313532624921534464?s=19

2 Likes

It’s not the ENTIRE forum…

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/1313547382676692992?s=19

1 Like

So Biden is giving an address at 4pm from Gettysburg to try to unify the nation? I’m hoping he doesn’t mention Trump by name, doesn’t mention the election, and focuses on unifying the nation and coming together to fight COVID with masks and common sense.

Basically he should just act like he’s already president.

2 Likes

Joe nailed it.

2 Likes

I have to say the “bringing back the spirit of bipartisanship” made me throw up in my mouth a bit. But it absolutely is the right play for this election cycle.

4 Likes

Exactly the same reaction here lol

2 Likes

Did he, though? Scanning the major news outlets I barely see any mention of this–everything is Trump, Trump, Van Halen, and Trump. Even MSNBC has it buried down their page as a series of video clips, no explanation. The media is doing that thing again where they give millions of dollars of coverage to Trump because Trump generates clicks and Biden doesn’t.

Thankfully the coverage Trump is getting today is him saying, “I’m not giving you any more money unless I win.”

4 Likes

The speech just ended a few minutes ago. CNN and MSNBC carried the full speech and MSNBC is still discussing how great it was.

Nice, I stand corrected. I don’t have a TV around and was just going off websites. Hopefully it gets some attention.

1 Like

Hopefully they give it more web coverage soon, and it gets some solid prime time coverage.

It also might trigger Trump into giving a bad primetime address lol

1 Like

Your Vince memeing has come a long way over the past week.

4 Likes

True but he did spell polls wrong lol… Better than flipping the candidates around though and having Biden -10!

I’m not turning in WAAF until we get past lame duck and have an actual inauguration and transfer of power.

5 Likes

Would it be worth it to run ads with people who have recovered from COVID but still have serious after-effects? Both as a “Trump lies about the seriousness of the disease” and “Trump may end up with diminished capacity” message.

2 Likes

7 Likes