POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

4hjdyf

11 Likes

Leeerrrooyyyy Biiiiiddddennnnn

16 Likes

You’re the real sexist for pointing out that men are giant assholes. I don’t even see gender! Unless I think you’re in the wrong bathroom. Then I very much see gender.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Just photoshop a child’s head onto the cone, people will be like “yep, I can see it,” double-digit lead vanishes.

1 Like

Keep up the premature celebration and I’ll have watevs tell you why Biden winning is the real end of democracy.

9 Likes

It’s not just uncertainty due to time remaining and polling error that’s baked in, and there’s plenty of that. The model also just assumes that the race will trend in Trump’s favor as time goes on, due to incumbency and the economy.

80/20 is overpair vs. underpair. I want set over set, minimum.

My wife says it’s ok, it happens to everyone.

10 Likes

Biden is eating three different kinds of ice cream at the same time. He just won my vote.

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if that much swing sticks, though. I think some of it is people not wanting to vote for such a dumbass, but some is also not wanting to vote for a dead guy, and he’s not yet dead.

You’re going to love some of the memes I’ve got in store for the next month then.

1 Like

4 Likes

I simply love when the entire forum exaggerates and or lies about my political positions

Not to ruin the vibe here, but…

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1313532128907456512?s=21

Feeling more like one outter territory to me, and I’m struggling to come up with what that out would be. I don’t think Biden dying would do it. Voters aren’t voting for Joe, they’re rejecting fascism. I think we’re down to extremely credible accusation of pedophilia and maybe major terror attack.

Joe Biden could be a serial pedophile and he’d still be a better human being than Trump.

lol ok that’s enough of this fuckin weirdo

Guys, don’t google that

2 Likes

Uh oh lol did I fuck up?

1 Like