POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Trump is no BB. Vincecarter.gif

he is saying if the poll was all done after hospitalization it would be +16?

Correct. They were +8 prior to the hospitalization and +16 after. It averaged to 10 I guess because more of it was done pre-hospitalization. It’s in the write-up of the poll they did.

hot damn, lets goooooooooooooooooooo

Men suck

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/1313474137726296069?s=21

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/annabrichacek/status/1313449733256613889?s=21

9 Likes

f7aa60e5b6899d68a7ab3e52a4ea9074

3 Likes

OK now everyone seems too optimistic.

11 Likes

I’m not even thinking about spiking the football until Biden is sworn in.

7 Likes

Tom Brady is not walking into that huddle.

2 Likes

hmmm checking 2016 october polling headlines…

Hillary Clinton is currently ahead of Donald Trump by 12 points among voters likely to cast ballots in November. This is up from the 4 point lead she had last month.

The poll, conducted on Saturday and Sunday but before the second presidential debate, shows Clinton with 46 percent support among likely voters in a four-way matchup, compared to 35 percent for Trump.

Clinton’s 12-point margin over Trump holds at 53 to 41 percent in a two-way matchup.

Clinton leads by 19 points in turnout among women, while she and Trump are virtually tied among men

Hillary Clinton holds a commanding 9-point lead on Donald Trump in the critical state of Pennsylvania and is trouncing him in the Philadelphia suburbs.

tl;dr

imo ignore the recent bump in polling. Biden still in good shape, but I’m not gonna count on PA till they certify the damn thing.

5 Likes

Yeah and Biden isn’t fucking around, he’s snapping it between :01 and :04 every play.

Its hard to run the clock with no running backs. Plus our qb is senile. We actually better off giving the ball back to our opponent, Donald Trubisky

1 Like

But Matt Ryan might die of Covid.

Yeah, we’re still very live to Trump developing serious COVID complication over the next few days. Plus, Hillary isn’t running.

There are still two debates where Biden could fall down or some other horrible thing could happen. Everyone needs to chill.

1 Like

Yeah. It really only takes one visible gaffe for Biden to lose this entire lead. Democrats don’t get the benefit of stupidity republicans get

1 Like

He has been muffing a lot of punts lately.

I think some people are confusing celebration and joy with relaxation and laziness.

It’s more like… We’re kicking his ass, CHARRRRRGGGGGEEEEE!!!

2 Likes

I say dont charge. Just stay put