POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Just saw this on Twitter lol…

14 Likes

Mandy’s house with a turntable and a bunch of vinyl is exactly the way I imagined his house would look like.

3 Likes

Senate is closer, maybe 60:40. I haven’t seen any Daines (R ) signs in the city limits (and tons for Bullock), but the rural areas (farms, run-down trailers) are primarily repping GOP support. Also interesting is that most Bullock signs are paired with Biden, but most Daines signs are unmatched by Trump. I’m sure those people will still vote for the Citrus-Colored Covid Catastrophe, but they’re not excited about advertising it.

Don’t forget about House Rep.

Most recent MT poll was from September and had Trump +7, Daines +1, Gianforte +6, and D +3 for House. Would be interesting to see where things are now. (One note on the polls was that Green candidates had 2-4%, but will not actually be on the ballot, so hopefully most of that goes D).

Gut is that Biden has almost no shot but that Bullock and D House rep might be slight favorites at this point.

1 Like

Please let’s not spike the football just yet. The next 4 weeks will feel like a looooong time. Keep volunteering, keep pushing your friends to vote (for Biden and down ballot dems). These polls are great but we absolutely should not get complacent or allow low info dem voters to get complacent.

12 Likes

Looks like the poal moved the model about a half a point, from 82/17 to 83/17.

In East Cobb, there aren’t many signs (though I don’t drive around much nowadays). What signs there are are mostly Republican, mostly down-ballot.

When we went apple picking a couple weeks ago, we drove past something my son said was “the most American thing” he’s ever seen. It was a massive Trump sign hanging from a crane in front of a gun store.

I live in a good neighborhood; I suspect the olds are more Trump, but the new wave of families is more Biden. I’m not putting up a sign, though, as I don’t feel like dealing with any possible bullshit. I don’t trust that my crazy neighbor wouldn’t do something.

2 Likes

Monmouth poll seems like an extreme outlier, but I’m hyped nonetheless.

I wonder if there is a super wide tail in their model, such that even if Biden were consistently up 15 in every poll, it would still give Trump something like 10% to win.

LOL KURTOSISAMENTS!

3 Likes

Let’s not go overboard here. Trump kept punching himself in the face.

1 Like

We’re getting a lot of extreme outlier’s in Biden’s favor today. Monmouth’s poll would probably be correct if Biden was around +13 nationally. We’ve had at least two polls in the past two days that put him at that or higher nationally.

New SurveyUSA (A rating) national poll has Biden +10. Their last national poll was February so not much to compare it to, but they had Biden +3 then.

Exactly my point. Let him. Don’t hog the stage. Just a little here and there for emphasis.

They aren’t stressing that CNN keeps showing the Trump video on the balcony. The more the better. Biden couldn’t have cut a better anti-Trump video than Don’t cry for me MAGA

1 Like

Obviously it won’t be 49 states but this is going to be a historic beating, and frankly I love to see it

3 Likes

because it’s not real, it’s CNN.

lololol:

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1313513418918432768

4 Likes

16 Likes

I like how you got the playclock with the exact time that Atlanta snapped the ball on every offensive play with a big lead.