POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

No Kate Porter? :(

heehee

https://twitter.com/Auntbat1/status/1293277777983135747?s=20

1 Like

Idk about LOLapalooza, but I did chuckle at back-to-back Tammy on Thursday.

Trump dies of COVID, she runs as a republican?

I laid a guy 2 to 1 on $1K, I had the field he had Hillary to be the nominee. We made the bet in like November. He won’t pay me until the convention when Biden officially accepts. As of a few weeks ago he still thought they were going to drop Hillary in at the last minute.

He’s like a pizzagate qAnon nutjob. The pandemic is depriving me of a chance to float some other stuff at the poker table to just take free money.

“Someone tried to tell me Hillary was going to be Secretary of State again. No way! Right??? … Really? Wanna bet? Oh wow, that much? Alright, you twisted my arm.”

The same night he made the bet with me he gave a guy 10 to 1 on Biden lol whoops. The guy hated Biden (he’s more progressive), but said he can’t turn down that much EV lol…

It just hit me. Biden needs to immediately put out a plan for how his administration will help colleges and the NCAA get on track for a spring college football season to begin in late March and end in late May or early June, and get the NFL to move the draft.

Most of it will be the NCAA’s problem anyway of course, but the government can assist with testing capacity, getting R0 < 1 in time, etc, and Biden can score huge points by dropping a plan.

1. It could help him quite a bit in TX, GA, FL, MI, WI, PA.

2. It will almost certainly lead to Trump flailing around about college football for several days while thousands of Americans are dying and being evicted. Then you hit him for that, which should resonate almost universally. When people say didn’t you just do the same thing, “No, I took about five minutes to release a common sense plan and remained focused on the big picture. You have to be able to multitask to be a good president. You can’t handle a crisis by spending half the day raging on Twitter about college football. Case in point: right now.”

2 Likes

Sounds crazy…but you are right here. Some of the biggest battle ground states are the biggest college football hubs.

Immediately run ads in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan about how Trump failed Big 10 football happening

2 Likes

Not sure how that will work when Trump has said let them play and some conferences are going to play anyway.

The Qanon guys need to lose money and the indictment markets are closed, so they have to throw their money at Hillary.

2 Likes

Dust off the refresh button because we have a 538 model. It’s officially election season.

1 Like

I’m sure someone will find a reason to complain about this but I think it’s fantastic they are including her. I have a huge non-romantic crush on her. My dream is she will one day be President

Yikes. 29% chance of Armageddon. If that doesn’t keep you up at night nothing will

FYP. There’s not going to be meaningful college football, or any kind of football for that matter in 2020.

South Carolina is requiring a reason for absentee ballot and Covid isn’t one.

However, having to work is a valid excuse. I work Monday through Saturday, though my employer would certainly not have a problem with me leaving even in the middle of the day to cast a vote. I make my own schedule, essentially. To be safe should I plan a vacation out of state for that day if I want to vote absentee?

I’m kind of surprised I haven’t seen any Republicans making fun of Biden’s middle name yet.

Your employer seems reasonable. Can’t you just tell them that you’d rather vote by mail and ask that they confirm that you have work on Election Day if anyone asks? It doesn’t require them to lie or anything.

My employer isn’t reasonable they just have flexible hours.

Would they confirm employment for that day?

You work on Election Day. Just put that on your request form and see if they send you a ballot.

1 Like

According to all my neighbors you can just check work and get an absentee ballot in South Carolina with zero investigation / follow up. Source: Republicans. YMMV.

1 Like