POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

Reporters: Sir, you can’t have 7 VPs

Biden: LOL FUCK YOU!

1 Like

Andrew Yang is going to be…probably nothing…

Yea I almost mentioned this but it’s been a big thing for that use for a while.

1 Like

Rahm Emanuel JFC

1 Like

LOL why stack the courts when you can stack your cabinet? Seven VPs, five Chiefs of Staff. Let them run the country and Biden can spend the next four years golfing with Obama at a 62% approval rating. A record!

1 Like

Kudos to the first person who gets it.

1 Like

You think Biden wouldn’t do a little secret consulting with Rahm? Or is there something I don’t know?

No I just hate Rahm

There are lots of benefits to running even when you have a zero percent chance of winning. It raised his national name recognition a million fold. It elevated his value in the party. It expanded his donor base immensely. It built a foundation to springboard into future campaigns or a position in the Boden administration.

Just like there was immense value in Bernie running in 2016, a race that a year prior would have been seen as impossible for him to do well in. We have AOC because Bernie ran. Maybe the next AOC with be an LGBTQ youth who never before thought it was possible for someone like them to run for a major political office.

Disagree with Pete all you want (I’m with you on that), but don’t discredit the value he had in running.

2 Likes

They have a choice - vote Dem or don’t vote.

Time to start picking apart the lineup so you can declare whether or not it is LOLapalooza.

1 Like

Seems like the most inclusive conference I can remember.

1 Like

No Castro is disappointing. And if you’re gonna have the Clintons, just put them on the same damn night and get that shit show over with.

1 Like

Kamala on the schedule for Thursday but VP Nominee on the schedule for Wednesday. It’s Rice…

Him running just to increase name recognition on a national scale may be incredibly cynical, but it’s also about the only thing that makes sense.

I really hope Joe walks up on the last day and says “Nothing further, vote Joe!” and walks off stage.

Hard to believe that a former management consultant could be a cynical career climber.

2 Likes

I like the optics of putting Obama on the same night as all the women. No really. It legitimizes them and humanizes him. I am also really glad they gave Grisham a speaking spot. I will forever believe that had her national profile been higher, she’d be a VP frontrunner. Time for the rest of the country to meet her.

Also interesting that they put AOC on the leadership night, and didn’t stick her on the night with the future of the party people. Does that mean they don’t think she’s the future, or that she’s already a leader and doesn’t need to be on the same night as the rising stars?

Also, I don’t read anything into the omission of Rice or Demings…If Biden picks someone who is already on the list (Harris, Duckworth, etc), they can slot in one of them in the VP nominee’s original spot.

1 Like

How is Hillary “yes to run for president” still 0.08 on predictit?

People hate money.