POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

doesn’t the 9/15-20 mean that at least some of the people were polled before RBG’s death?

They also have Kelly +1 only in AZ.

yeah so it’s probably even worse than it looks

I’ll say it again. We really need two separate countries at this point. Otherwise we will forever be held hostage by the fanatical religious minority.

2 Likes

you should have just gave the confederates a country after you freed the slaves. Greedy mf’ers.

1 Like

In hindsight it makes you wonder if that was a war worth fighting. Keeping Jim Crow would have led to international condemnation and isolation a la South Africa, and its eventual collapse.

ETA IANAH

thing is though is that the South isn’t really the problem

they’re not helping either

We’ll have to see how much passing the 200,000 mark swings the needle back in the next set of polls.

Not sure if sarcasm but that barely made the news here. No one really cares about the virus anymore. It’s kinda baked in imo.

3 Likes

Meh, I’ve already written off Florida.

Floria and Arizona going to trump and PA going to trump because of naked ballots is ballgame.

I’m mega shook bordering on resignation.

2 Likes

Biden is down 6 in the under 50 group, but up 6 in the 50-64 group? How does this make any sense at all?

2 Likes

Jfc what is wrong with people?

RBG kicking the bucket at this exact moment was so incredibly perfect for Trump. Having the news during last 8 weeks of this election be all about filling a supreme court seat is infinitely better than it being about COVID and the economy. He runs so insanely good and still manages to be the most whiny little bitch in the world.

9 Likes

white people

I don’t see how that is the explanation. Are there really more white people in the 18-49 group than the 50-64 group?

oh i wasn’t answering your question. just saying ‘white people’ while shaking my head looking at that image

6 Likes

I’m not sure why it’s surprising that he’s doing poorly among young people. It was an intentional campaign decision to ignore young voters and their interests. This isn’t the re-litigate the primary thread, but come on.

I’m also curious how the 18-49 block views Covid policy. Like, we love laughing at the villages people but every one of the videos of large gatherings or people freaking out in Target or whatever are 18-49.

3 Likes

There’s no way a Democrat wins the presidency in 2024 if Biden wins this year, right? I mean, right now, we’re at peak Democrat voter enthusiasm. In 2024, there will be no Trump to vote against (presumably), so Dem turnout will decrease AND all the never-Trump Republicans will go back voting Republican.

Depends on if Texas turns blue or not.

Also, Trump is benefiting from an incumbency advantage.