POTUS BOWL 2020: A MEME IS A WISH YOUR <3 MAKES

The only option in the poll that had no votes. Congratulations, everyone is a loser! (Except Trump.)

Also, “In the Senate race, the Republican incumbent, John Cornyn, holds a larger lead, 48-38, over the Democrat, M.J. Hegar.”

Some decent news, “The findings suggest that Republicans face catastrophic risks down-ballot, even if Mr. Trump wins. Mr. Biden leads him by five percentage points, 48 percent to 43 percent, across the 12 predominantly suburban congressional districts that the Cook Political Report has rated as competitive. These districts voted for the president by eight points in 2016.”

5 Likes

Goodbye statistical tie at 538

9 Likes

I need a dislike button for this.

5 Likes

4 Likes

A few of you were kind enough to share insight with me last week on this subject:

I now have Mary’s response as to her top 3 issues(healthcare, abortion, immigration) that we should address. In order not to clutter this thread… I put it in the Dealing with Deplorable Family thread. Anyone that feels like giving me advice, hop on over there, I’d be grateful.

Link to follow up post:

TIA

3 Likes

Most excellent.

Yeah like @Danspartan you can change that online in under five minutes.

2 Likes

Seems worth noting that Biden made the decision early on not to pursue Hispanic voters aggressively.

I my defense I did write in F Trump on several races in the 2020 R primary.

2 Likes

So you voted for Fred Trump? Not cool.

5 Likes

I can’t stress how important it is to vote in primaries and local elections. We need to unseat these super fucking old ghouls like Nancy Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer etc to have a shot at fixing this country. Local elections are super important too.

I told moms to not vote Feinstein but I think she got sucked in because does stupid pro women shit sometimes or something, but she massively regrets it now.

So don’t make me kick your ass

4 Likes

8 days left before Election Day. What are you doing today to make sure Donald Trump is defeated on November 3?

I’m working on getting two friends to volunteer, and getting shit done to open my schedule up later in the week.

4 Likes

Tons of texts everyday. Helps that I just finished a work project today so the rest of my week should be relatively light.

2 Likes

Good job, keep it up! Thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

7 Likes

i’m splashing another grand on district races around texas

3 Likes

10 Likes

What explains the movement of Texas Latinos towards Trump? Immigration policy? Abortion?

Abortion and racism is all Trump has left to offer.

1 Like