Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

Inso0 has to be close to there.

The upshot is that fleeing the state adds on a bunch of charges.

4 Likes

Unfucking real

Wait until you see the majority of comments on the WSJ FB article and others. Just a good American defending himself. Shouldn’t be arrested at all. Hero!

1 Like

countdown to trump tweeting in support of this kid?

Way overqualified for that job. The US needs guys like him in places like Vietnam and Iraq.

Quote from the kid…

“So people are getting injured and our job is to protect this business,” he replies. “And part of my job is to also help people. If there is somebody hurt I’m running into harms way. That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself obviously. I also have my med kit.”

Yeah he walked up to the cops while people were saying he’s the shooter and they let him leave and come back across state lines

I’m not convinced the cops could hear the accusations with sirens going, the accusers were 20+ yards away. With that said, any armed individual fleeing a shooting should be detained.

I guess they were all out of crack to sprinkle on him. An unsolvable case if there ever was one, Johnson.

3 Likes

Don’t know if anyone is watching this Kenosha news conference, but they are talking a lot without saying anything.

For a split second I thought he was Shia Lebouf and that there was a silver lining to an otherwise horrible story, but alas

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/AymanM/status/1298624854476886019

What are the odds that the kid is charged, convicted, and goes to prison?

If he goes to prison, will he be a hero or someone’s bitch? Do white supremacists/Nazis in prison support Blue Lives Matter?

Pretty god damn high, imo. He’s not a police officer so he gets prison.

Here’s how it works:

Police Officer - can do whatever you want with no legal repercussions
Rich White Civilian - MIGHT face legal repercussions for breaking the law
Poor White Civilian (Rittenhouse is prob here) - you’ll face legal repercussions for breaking the law but will be treated with respect by the arresting officers
Black Civilian - you will be murdered

6 Likes

The Milaukee Bucks have not taken the court for their game that is supposed to start right about now.

4 Likes

I think he’s drawing super live for a not guilty verdict here. There are pre-written justifications for this. It’s not like driving into a crowd.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1298715312594927617

13 Likes

wow

1 Like

The sheriff explanation at the presser for not arresting a guy with a gun with his hands up who just shot someone is so lol.