Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

Maybe if the cops stopped making up bullshit stories about their food getting tampered with to garner sympathy from idiot Americans who aren’t paying attention as the cops go on a nationwide riot beating/killing innocent unarmed people expressing their opinons, Officer Karen wouldn’t have to cry in her McDonald’s coffee in the drive thru while waiting for five fucking minutes like a normal human being.

Fuck her, zero sympathy.

Maybe she should see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

At some point, cops get hated enough that making up stories about their food getting tampered with is giving people ideas more that it is garnering sympathy.

3 Likes

lol

How does jury make up work for the Atlanta cop trial in terms of juror race?

one white juror = acquittal?

is juror makeup supposed to represent the city it happened in?

No, just that theoretically you’re not permitted to exclude jurors based on race.

I hope that white juror doesn’t get to be anonymous.

It’s amazing how far out of the way people here will go to derail a thread for the purposes of virtue signaling tangents.

I said in my first post about it that I don’t frequent McDonald’s and don’t know how their system works, but I’d expect my food to be ready too if I pre-ordered. I also replied to NotBruceZ that I could be wrong

And yes, I call it virtue signaling because I’ve been one of, if not “the”, most vocal “FUCK THE COPS” members on this site. If you want to make the case that discrimination is sometimes a good idea, then make it. I might buy it. But who the fuck you think you’re arguing with that cops are useless thug pieces of shit? Save it for someone who needs it

https://twitter.com/mannyfidel/status/1273277517546369024?s=20

11 Likes

They’ll build a statue for him.

Unfortunately Fox News propaganda anecdotally seems to be working on the rubes looking to be lied to. Third time this week I’ve had to dunk on someone but as we all know facts don’t change anyone’s mind ever

5 Likes

Just to stop going around in circles, this is not how preordering fast food works at the places I’ve done it. You order it, then use the app to let them know when you arrive so they make it then. Otherwise you get cold soggy fries and stuff.

Although idk when I do preorder I go to a curbside pickup spot or pick it up in the store, I don’t really see any reason to preorder if you’re going to sit in the drive thru line anyway.

1 Like

Jesus this is insane. Sorry you are living under tyrannical police rule. This is infuriating.

See the Rodney King trial.

https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1273552729307320320?s=20

10 Likes

Not sure if its been mentioned here but Atlanta police are refusing to work at least in some numbers or something?

I’m not sure if this is good or if half the police in Atlanta will show up and shoot twice as many people.

4 Likes

You’re hoping the ones who show up aren’t aholes? Now who’s the optimist?

Eta: ok, it’s “good” I’m sure, but I’m not expecting the police who show to lay down their chemical weapons and tanks.