Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

Except of course you know that’s not his position. It’s a thing he said.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s going to support a law requiring police to shoot people in the legs, but I do think that he thinks it would be good police procedure.

The $300m might be worse though.

And nobody even linked the comment to be the legs of the Palestine kids getting shot in the legs for protesting.

Did I say FUCK ALL THESE GOULS

I have been thinking about that. Intentional leg shooting is not something that never happens.

1 Like

What if it is used to buy 300 million dollars of tear gas and rubber bullets? Not so tone deaf then!

What a bee eye tee see etch.

Why do Karens always Karen?

That’s our stupid potato for you… gee, let’s all rally around his banner. Maybe with his kinda ‘training’, and with that extra $300m worth of guns, our cops could break that record.

Meanwhile, when our cops aren’t shooting us civilians, they’re busy shooting our dogs. See puppycidedb.com, and …

4 Likes

They always did… we’re just now waking up to the fact that white women (and the emphasis here is absolutely on white) have significant privilege issues too. Also the ‘customer is always right’ ethos turned pretty toxic when the customers figured out what the ramifications were.

1 Like

Bye gtfo

2 Likes

OOOOklahoma!

how tone deaf do you have to be to say outloud “the research shows we’re shooting African Americans 24% less than we ought to be…”

same cop that also has previously tried to die on the hill that there was absolutely nothing racial about the george floyd situation and that the cops acted appropriately.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah I’ll adhere to your orders

Fuck yeah I’ll adhere to your orders

21 Likes

Well you’ll need more bullets. There’s twice as many legs out there than there are torsos.

3 Likes

What’s a poor cop supposed to do when the baddie is a paraplegic?

2 Likes

I loved the end

“Well you deserved it, in my opinion”

3 Likes

Apparently Karen is an admin for her husband’s 10 person law firm. Probably time for a rebranding of that firm’s name.

1 Like

What the hell was she doing saying they are not going serve them? I assumed she owned the gas station or something.

EDIT: Read the article, answered all my questions.

This has to hurt though:

They were political activists for three decades and then are put on the same level as Pink.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Always laugh at idiots who don’t listen to lyrics complaining about bands “turning political”.

2 Likes

Can’t believe the Born in the USA guy took such a lefty turn. Sad!

13 Likes