Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

They were clearly trying to kill the officer.

At the end of the day this is the fault of Republican voters. They would happily accept a George Floyd a day for a $20 tax cut. They took their country back.

10 Likes

Flames coming from the door of the third precinct.

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t turn Minnesota red but fuck it I had an OK life burn it all down

2 Likes

I mean it’s fucking Minneapolis. The only Republicans there are the goddamn cops.

8 Likes

Counterpoint - klobuchar declined to prosecute these guys When she was in office, Biden supported the crime bill and his stated goal is to hire 300k police officers, GOPete fired a black police chief to replace him with a shithead, LA is passing a beefed up cop budget bill right now

4 Likes

3rd precinct now almost fully engulfed

Burn it down.

This is an exaggeration, dont want anyone to be surprised if the building survives.

Didn’t Bill Clinton win the election after the 92 riots? don’t think this will hurt, if we’re being cynical about it.

2 Likes

By the way where’s the post that knew they were going to surrender the building 8 hours ago? UP first as always.

I view this as a very good thing, especially because the crowd is multiracial.

Just looked where the 3rd precinct, I have a bunch of family in Minneapolis. My brother lives a few blocks east of Powderhorn Park, not ideal.

2 Likes

Good, they can help.

7 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500022-tennessee-police-chief-tells-officers-who-dont-have-an-issue-with-george

https://twitter.com/ChiefDavidRoddy/status/1265758198608400386?s=20

7 Likes

Where are all the JOOS WILL NOT REPLACE US bad asses with their aye are fifteens? Seems like there’s coal to be rolled here tonight no? Fucking pussies

8 Likes

yeah their three year old might be a little young but they can take their six year old out there and start making moves

2 Likes

Do they have any lighter fluid?

they can hand out water or milk to pepper spray victims.

1 Like

Milk is gonna be needed elsewhere, there aren’t any cops near the 3rd Precinct.

1 Like