Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

POLICE JUST FIRED A FLASHBANG DIRECTLY INTO THE UMBRELLAS

Everybody is dispersing. Flashbangs and Gas. The cops are rioting in Seattle.

3 Likes

My entire apartment complex’s retail storefronts are boarded up, there has been zero looting within 10-15 blocks of here to my knowledge. That said, I guess I can’t blame them, and it might matter for insurance claims too. If I owned a store I’d probably have cleared out the valuables a few days ago, boarded up, and painted on the boards:

Out fighting the power, Black Lives Matter, hope to re-open soon!

Or perhaps:

Finish the sentence: Fuck the _ _ _ _ _ _!

Then leave a can of spray paint sitting there.

Yeah even among my friends who are totally anti-racist, good folks, liberal, etc, there is this absurd fear of looting. My buddy in Cali went to buy a bat to defend his apartment and I was like, dude, I get it and all, but nobody is going to loot you. If the crowd comes around, bang a pot, yell Black Lives Matter, tell them how you feel, and they’re going to cheer with you.

It’s just the programming though, and I understand that. Every day the news is LOOTERS LOOTERS LOOTERS. He wasn’t being racial about it, he knows a lot of the looters are white.

There’s probably a better chance one of them gets shook and they start an accidental circular firing squad than anything else going down.

I certainly don’t want the Army on us soil to handle crowd control at peaceful protests, so don’t take this as me endorsing that. On the other hand, I’m about 99% sure they’d handle it way better with way less violence toward protesters a ake the chance to find out.

Might prefer the National Guard under the direction of the governor/mayor, though. You’re not going to have as many jerk offs pepper spraying people to get their jollies off.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea when this is all over to create some sort of division within the guard that only handles crowd control at protests. We can give them uniforms, badges, whistles, bullhorns (with a short battery life) and walkie talkies. Then have like an additional 10% of them trained to handle things if shit gets out of control, they get to have like pepper spray, foam rubber batons, and shields. Enough to hold a line, push people back, etc.

The other 90% have milk and will go help people who get pepper sprayed afterward, cause we’re not huge gaping assholes in this utopia.

One of our big challenges here is that a huge percentage of this country has been programmed to believe the police are almost all very very very good, the best among us, the finest. So they assume that when this stuff happens, mistakes were not egregious, there was provocation, etc. They assume the rest are like very very fringe 1 in 100 million type cases and will get handled accordingly.

Part of the reason people under 30 or under 40 are so outraged is social media removing the filter for us. We see it with our own eyes, we don’t get the police filtering out some bullshit that the media then wraps in hero worship before laying it at our doorstep.

4 Likes

Canisters of gas thrown back at the cops. HUNDREDS OF BIKE COPS CHASING DOWN THE PROTESTERS

1 Like

SPREAD IT WIDE AND FAR. POLICE RIOTS IN SEATTLE AND PORTLAND

2 Likes

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS

7 Likes

Spread it loud and wide. This needs to be repeated on television every minute of every day.

POLICE

RIOT

12 Likes

Cops standing on the rainbow crosswalk in Seattle like they own the fucking place.

2 Likes

I wish I saw this earlier, my voicemail and email to the mayor’s office would have both been longer and angrier. It was already the longest, angriest voicemail I’ve left on a politicians comment line and longest, angriest e-mail I’ve written.

The mayor may end up getting to know my name.

And watching that video, their interpretation is that they just turned away a team of looters who were casing the neighborhood through their show of force and masculine toughness!

Err, no. The guards/militias have always primarily suppressed civil society. Well, that and they used to do slave patrolling. Q: Why the fuck are the NG armories in the middle of the god damn cities, with tanks and everything? A: The Great Upheaval.

2 Likes

One thing I have seen changing the last couple days, there are fewer and fewer sidegroups breaking into places/stealing things. I think the Rioters have gotten tired of this, and the true resistance remains out there, which will make these Police Riots every night from here on out look more and more like exactly what it is.

2 Likes

Very respectfully request a thread title change to “Police are rioting across America”. or ammend it to the current thread title.

4 Likes

Police murder George Floyd, then Riot Nationwide.

19 Likes

Top notch! Let’s use it.

The military murdering college students in broad daylight would be a Top 10 GOP policy position among the base. Maybe even top 5.

2 Likes

Omari and Robert?

Or no, looks like Thishorsenoise and Omari

Fuck, here they go again in Seattle

And the fifer stopped :frowning:

Weird, all the signals from the Seattle feeds stopped at once.

1 Like