Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

It looks like someone had the balls to lay down in front of that semi to get him to stop. And then what happened to the driver? Can’t be good.

I eagerly await the Andy Ngo video that starts with the driver getting beat up.

1 Like

I forgot about him. Where’s he been at?

Maybe some real change will come out of this.

Fuck off narrator.

2 Likes

Watching CNN with the sound off. Don’t want to listen to the pro-cop commentary.

1 Like

Yeah they need to stop giving this FBI shitbird so much airtime

1 Like

There were so many I actually had to start writing them down - on paper with a pencil - here’s a few more (may be a repeat in there?)

2 guys in a car - tazered for no apparent reason
People on their porch in the burbs - paintballed by roving Police/Guard after being shouted at.
Young Girl wearing mask standing peacefully - police pulls mask down and peppersprays her in the face
Police slash types of all cars in a parking lot. (just weird)
The guy on the police car bonnet in NYC - big baton fuelled pile on. I posted this one a couple of times and while I don’t know how the guy is he was lucky not to be severe injured on first contact - they just took his feet away so could easily have gone head first into the ground from a height.

… and John Cusack ffs.

“But who will agree to become a cop if it means potentially being subject to a baseline amount of accountability?”

4 Likes

The Santa Monica images are pretty nuts. That’s a super rich area. Not sure if coordinated but I think its generally a good strategy for protesters to migrate outside inner cities.

1 Like

Great response boys

https://twitter.com/cruzzzyc/status/1267185423333199874?s=21

Some people track the Karen meme to Dane Cook’s comedy.

Real life game of fortnite going on in Santa Monica right now

mostly being a threat to the community that post kill lists for Atomwaffen but lately he’s been posting mugshots and selective footage claiming its all antifa

Who could have guessed that Epic was actually training Zoomers in demonstration tactics? That’s some Ender’s Game shit.

5 Likes

Worked! Thank you!

FBI douchenozzle on CNN got me to reach for the mute button.

Thanks. It turns out that it was a Twitter cookie that needed deleting. @Twist figured it out.

1 Like

Mines too :ok_hand:

I guess it’s pretty easy nowadays to find out who’s the bad guys by asking people there take on Antifa.

1 Like

I posted this earlier. This weeks on the media has a segment all about the origin of Karen.

1 Like

Flashbangs deployed in DC. Fighting between cops and protestors