Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

This is not the whole problem, but it’s a huge problem. One of many huge problems, and a big part of the reason for my take.

This seems pretty out there to me. Are there examples in the last 20 years or so of the police violently suppressing strikes?

Regardless of who we have policing once we fix this problem, they need to be policing their own communities.

Fuck off

1 Like

Holy fuck, where is this?

More roundabouts? I was in Wales and England last year and it seemed like there was a roundabout every half mile - even on the highways! (Beautiful country though, even if I did feel like I was going to die every 5 minutes on the road.)

I’m from NYC, and I’ve never been as scared crossing the street as I was in Dublin.

1 Like

I think the major impact of trump is everybody’s brain cracked open but in a different way. MAGAs (the police, the GOP etc) realised they could let fly and no one was really going to do anything about it. That we already hate them so they might as well go nitro. Lefties brains broke and they finally seem to have realised and comprehended (like the maga peeps) that there are no rules, there’s no such thing as objectivity in a political sense, you can’t appeal to the refs. That morality is enough for most but there are people who have no conscience and if you want a moral code to exist you need to enforce it on people to a degree. Centrists are the only ones who didn’t see a truth after trump. Centrists brains broke and retreated into ever deeper fantasies about muller and russia and tick tick tick and someone coming to save the day. Probably only trump could have done it. He’s so obviously full of shit, you realise he bullshitted his way through his entire life every single day he was holding on by the seat and trying desperately to get to the next sentence, and he’s a billionaire and the president.

7 Likes

Deleted and reposted in abolish police thread

This is the Magic Roundabout in Swindon. A thing of immense beauty:

Yes, the smaller circles are mini roundabouts. No, I have no idea how it works.

13 Likes

You sound like a Republican or LolSchoolChoice liberal that doesn’t think throwing money at schools is smart.

There are better police forces in the US, and while the funding should be cut substantially for military weapons and dumb shit, diversity hiring/training and higher pay will lead to better people working as police officers.

Kids! Big Ben! Parliament!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/status/1268631900480049155?s=21

I think I would just panic and drive straight across the mother fucker. And we have some roundabouts, (we call them rotaries), where I’m from - but that shit is crazy.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why but there are a lot more people walking past my window today on the way to the Utah State Capitol than there were yesterday. Mostly young and white. Some poc. But then it is Salt Lake City. Maybe they’re allowing people back up near the entrance. Will ride by later and take a look.

Agree

Also Fox News had a coupon for free ironing

John Cusack tweets and deletes coronavirus conspiracy theory about the dangers of 5G networks

https://twitter.com/gilgamesh470/status/1268301791977967616?s=20

She has since been asked to resign

2 Likes

MK ULTRA ACTIVATION CONFIRMED.

6 Likes

Yes… We need more in the city’s and outskirts instead of traffic lights in the UK, my city is 1 off the worst offenders alough it seems not as bad as Leicester.

I think I found the problem though… :thinking:

General Electric owns the patent for the basic three-way traffic light system, having bought it for a paltry $40,000 from Garrett Morgan who filed patent number 1,475,024 on 20 November 1923.

These Bastards have got us by the traffic lights too… :sob:

Don’t worry, we’ve all done it… :pensive: We have roundabouts that are like 10 feet wide etc and are no more than an annoying circle of white paint on the road. :grin:

I’m old enough to remember these:

869454c199e4ce620b26fdb2300c0472--traffic-light

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1268639102842236930

1 Like