Police Murder George Floyd Then Riot Nationwide (Links to Streams in OP)

Kids! Big Ben! Parliament!

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/status/1268631900480049155?s=21

I think I would just panic and drive straight across the mother fucker. And we have some roundabouts, (we call them rotaries), where I’m from - but that shit is crazy.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why but there are a lot more people walking past my window today on the way to the Utah State Capitol than there were yesterday. Mostly young and white. Some poc. But then it is Salt Lake City. Maybe they’re allowing people back up near the entrance. Will ride by later and take a look.

Agree

Also Fox News had a coupon for free ironing

John Cusack tweets and deletes coronavirus conspiracy theory about the dangers of 5G networks

https://twitter.com/gilgamesh470/status/1268301791977967616?s=20

She has since been asked to resign

2 Likes

MK ULTRA ACTIVATION CONFIRMED.

6 Likes

Yes… We need more in the city’s and outskirts instead of traffic lights in the UK, my city is 1 off the worst offenders alough it seems not as bad as Leicester.

I think I found the problem though… :thinking:

General Electric owns the patent for the basic three-way traffic light system, having bought it for a paltry $40,000 from Garrett Morgan who filed patent number 1,475,024 on 20 November 1923.

These Bastards have got us by the traffic lights too… :sob:

Don’t worry, we’ve all done it… :pensive: We have roundabouts that are like 10 feet wide etc and are no more than an annoying circle of white paint on the road. :grin:

I’m old enough to remember these:

869454c199e4ce620b26fdb2300c0472--traffic-light

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/tmorello/status/1268639102842236930

1 Like

1 Like

This is one instance where I hope I’m wrong and hell is real.

1 Like

Does anyone know what just happened in Seattle? Apparently on the stage where people were speaking, some guy jumped up there and got naked?

Multi stream for tonight

NYC

Twitch

8 Likes

I’m getting interviewed tomorrow most likely, for a radio piece in Syracuse. My guess is that 15-30 seconds of what I say will actually be used. Part will be about what I’ve done, part about my views. I have some ideas already, but anyone who has like 1-2 sentences they think are really powerful let me know.

A couple things bouncing around to try to actually use this to impact people:

As a white male, I’ve been doing my best to really push friends and family on these issues and bring them around. I’ve been telling white people who say they care about this issue, you’ve got to do more than care. You’ve got to make it a top issue when you decide who to vote for, at the very least. To white people who are scared, nobody is trying to give you less equality or justice, we’re trying to give people of color as much as we already have.

That’s about 20 seconds as a point of reference, and doesn’t include the part about what I’ve been doing. I’ll polish it up tonight. I also want to mention something about letting black people know I care and they matter, at the very least by trying to call things out when I see them - generally on social media but in real life when it happens.

12 Likes

We need prevention rather than prosecution = More aid and support for improvished communities and city’s.

1 Like

I think we’re getting pretty damn close to a critical mass of DGAF. People don’t have jobs, the $1,200 is gone, no additional help is coming. The government quite clearly doesn’t care. If you don’t have a job, cant pay rent and are essentially being told to go fuck yourself by every level of government, you’re probably not too scared of the downside.

10 Likes

Yea I was thinking that the other day. 40 million+ are unemployed. There’s nothing else to do and BLM is a good cause to fight for unless you a racist POS. Only thing preventing me from protesting is COVID.

7 Likes

LA Cops living up to their reputations.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1268673244715859968

1 Like