Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

It’s happened a few times for sure. I remember the one where the dude sold like 150% or something.

It happens a bunch. Also players selling for events they dont play, straight up punt in etc.

I knew a guy who sold a lot for a $50k package and just went on a coke binge and played maybe 2 or 3 events. Cant remember if he claimed to have played everything.

1 Like

There’s also the risk of players just straight up not paying out when they bink a big score.

Scam markups are really bad for poker and deserve to be called out.

One of my favorite stories

4 Likes

I’m guessing part of it is lots of those guys swap and nobody is dumb enough to do so with Phil so he would have to pay full freight.

I remember the Nick Rainey one, fucking scumbag

1 Like

Im sure phil can afford it if he truly thought he was the best player. It shows at least on some level its an act

1 Like

Whereas the losing poker players have great ability to process poker information

Ryan Garcia is so random with the table talk, but entertaining.

I’m about 90 minutes behind though, it’s possible/likely he got too drunk and is now super annoying.

The poker is obviously nothing, but interesting to see this collection of stars.

Hellmuth still in the 10k super turbo bounty with 22 players left. :eyes: :eyes:

Edit: he busted in 15th

1 Like

I’ll admit the fish is making it more of a sweat than I thought. lol variance.

Legit 100 vpip is quite the badge of honour. Dude is a sicko.

https://x.com/hclpokershow/status/1804792658138931350?s=61&t=RmhhSEuVcr5uPU_S6Jmz0w

1 Like

lol, that is nuts!

https://twitter.com/PokerLifeMedia/status/1804961585896870357

Incel virgin for sure.

For sure, but they can’t allow openly colluding against him, can they?

such a sick runout in the 250k now.

6 handed, Ben Tollerene with a huge CL (55m) opens JTo to 1.2m.
2nd in chips (22m) calls KK in position. He has twice as many chips as 3rd place.

Flop K63r.
Ben bets 900k, call.

Turn 9
Ben bets 1.7m, call.

River Q (of course).
Ben bets 2.8, raise to 8.8m, all-in, call.

He now has 75% of chips in play 5 handed.

1 Like