Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

100%. These people should be cheated on, slow rolled, yelled at, mocked and made as miserable as possible the entire time they are sitting down.zero mercy or sympathy

There has to be some limit. Can his opponents in a hand show each other their cards or tell each other what they had?

If I was making the rules 100%.

These people are the absolute scum of humanity.

I would prefer to have some respect for the game and instead allow him to be stabbed in the face.

1 Like

https://x.com/PokerGO/status/1805058677004767447?t=YU_8a1c7I0O4FpGhD88vhA&s=19

1 Like

i think he should fold river in that unbluffable spot but he never even considered it.

in case you were wondering what the offense was - some people delayed a golf tournament for a few mintues

2 Likes

lol variance. Arguably the worst player in entire field ships $250k.

Is there an ICM meta justification to just not raise the river with the best hand you can have?

I would have guessed the offense was using pronouns or something

You mean for Ben? You have to raise the nuts by the rules. If not you get penalized.

lol pokergoaments.So sick, I’ve never seen AK beat TT aipf before. Wild shit.

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s the difference between another 2 coming out or an A coming out.

2 Likes

That’s no longer a TDA rule. Would assume its not a wsop rule either but maybe they never got rid of it?

I am not enthusiastic about this location.

https://x.com/VenetianPoker/status/1805363325263659447?t=MmWzw1Ce5HDES8r5Yb-v-w&s=19

1 Like

Wtf? Is there any other path? Is there an entrance near the parking garage?

I was surprised that the Venetian poker room was right at the entrance when I was there a few weeks ago but maybe having it near the shops will drive more traffic somehow.

It’s supposed to be easy access from the Palazzo garage.

1 Like

Reminds me of Revels poker room, tucked away on it’s own upstairs in a random place.

lol hellmuth didn’t even play the PPC. Dude must be having all kinds of self actualization finally.