Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

“Aren’t you worried about getting addicted to gambling”

“You must be the luckiest person ever”

Then something about 12 hours of play and maintaining your makeup.

2 Likes

Plz bust the bum with the tank top.

The clothing choice is terrible but serock is considered one of the good guys of the game.

Don’t care.
Don’t want him on my tv.

He added an ice pack for you. :joy:

Why is this Moronz guy only wearing one sleeve of his jacket?

Tomayo looks like he’d prepare the fuck out of some taxes.

1 Like

Only one cold arm ldo.

1 Like

Was not expecting a cool 3k horse bracelet winner.

It was clear Bolden had no lack of confidence in his chances of winning the bracelet despite the more than 2-1 one chip lead Racener had coming into heads up play. Bolden said " He (Racener) needed to lead because I wanted to make the story look good". Bolden, who showed up late for the start of Day 3 also mentioned Racener texted him that cards were in the air, and Bolden responded with “Good because you’re going to need a head start today”.

After a grueling back and forth heads-up battle, Bolden was asked if his confidence or belief he would win ever wavered. He responded with “Oh no, I’m never going to lose my confidence” and then said “Like I told John, I learned this game on the rooftop where the losers jump, but I’m still here, so I’m winning”

Who knew there are Razz matches to the death.

5 Likes

I cant remember, was it suspected collusion why Foxen got banned a bunch online?

Serock was the husng endboss for some time way back when i was playing online (as “floes”). He looks constantly confused as to where he’s at.

https://x.com/mariomosboeck/status/1812402323999621131

2 Likes

lol one sleeve guy is not great at pokers. how do you manage to not get a single chip in here

Yeah that hurt.

its nice that the worst player at the table gets the best distribution of cards preflop. makes it more fair.

not a WSOP historian but i never remember a final two table with no major chipleader. makes for an odd dynamic

Yeah and everyone’s playing so tight. Which means taking some risks to get a dominating stack, where you can then bleed everyone else dry, would probably be worth it.

i dont think the play is that tight. it’s the main so its going to always be on the tighter side, but feels higher level of play from previous years

1 Like

I’m saying they should be more willing to tangle for the chance to get an 80-100M stack and then bleed everyone else dry.

They’re not properly applying Gigablock theory.

Things are about to get interesting, AsQs vs AdKd, 4dQd9c flop…