Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

Wait it’s not! lol me.

Just looked at photo and it sure isn’t Alan. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl:

Double lol me

He had a very deep run maybe 5ish years ago.

1 Like

Seiver made another final table. Winning a fourth would be insane.

https://twitter.com/scott_seiver/status/1811675005404770642

1 Like

The guy is on a heater of all time. It’s unreal.

lon mcceahern sounding like joe biden out there.

1 Like

Lena900 joining the feature table :smiley:

Wow Foxen free rolling whole tourney now after that.

Todd Mercer just spiked his second set of Kings aipf vs AK on the feature table! First time he needed it vs Foxen’s flopped A

I wish foxen wasnt an anti vaxxer. I want to root for her so much.

Well, you have probably the best male and female tournament players still alive

1 Like

I didn’t think there was any debate about foxen being goat female mtt player right?

Ok, looks like it’s time for another local poker tourney tonight. I am manifesting myself as the winner. The good folks at The Gardens have no idea what they’re in for.

Sick bluff by foxen

A kid who plays in my game occasionally is 2nd in chips. He’s a decent reg and i like him but i don’t 10 million dollars like him.

Also Isai Scheinberg made day 2 of the 50k high roller

For selfish reasons, I’d really like one of the 2 females to win, so I’ll suck it up and root for her. By all accounts, she’s a pretty nice person other than her idiotic political views.

Agree.

All I know about her political views is the anti vax crap. Is she a full on MAGA nut? (Please say no).

No idea, I only know about the anti vax stuff as well. Chances are about half of the remaining players have dumb political views also, so I guess might as well root for Foxen since there doesn’t seem to be anyone else compelling to root for. There are also people like Rast, who waste water like it’s his job.

1 Like

I don’t suppose you could tell us what these are. I can’t imagine what they might be.

Lady poker boom bringing a ton of new people to the game.

2 Likes