Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

“What a feeling must it been for ivey looking at kings”.

Yeah im sure his heart was pumping out of his chest

4 Likes

Also the commentator is trying way too hard to sound clever. Its the main event. They bet because they are trying to bluff ivey not because they “unblock the backdoor flush draw on the flop”

2 Likes

Mateos too good

2 Likes

Man that might be the worst beat ive seen at wsop

I didnt think i’d ever feel bad for maybe the biggest winner in mtts but this after he correctly folded KK vs AA just too unfair

1 Like

I like it.

Its going to be way easier to get one big bet from the JJ-KK type hands that make a min 3bet pre on the river than it is to get two bets across the turn and river.

I don’t think the fold is that special when you think the hand through a bit more (assuming 3bettor is an amateur).

We bet 80% pot on the river and get raised by an amateur. No way is he turning QQ into a bluff here etc…

Obviously game speed is different to reading text after that fact, but aside from AK you beat zero value and I doubt villain checks AK twice. I would also expect to face AA some percentage of the time as well.

2 Likes

Norman Chad is so fucking awful. If I never had to hear him speak another word for the rest of my life it would be too soon.

Still has to be Matt Affleck

I love Norm, you shut it!

It’s a genuine toss up for worst announcer of all time in any sport between Chad and Brandon Chamblee.

Good for bakes/whatevs but also the most characters ive seen him type without telling someone to burn in hell

4 Likes

If I was just at his table I wouldn’t stop talking about how awesome eDems are and he would tilt off all his chips in minutes.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t tilt him though. He just likes to absolve his guilt and uses obscure online political websites to do it.

Ugh, not a ton of compelling stories left. They’re gonna make me root for the likes of Foxen and Rast, aren’t they?

Niklas Astedt is maybe the greatest online mtt player of all time.

Alex keating!

Not the main event, but this will always be my vote:

Why is he interesting?

Same reason any crazy lag is interesting. They are fun to watch.

Not sure what people want. Seems to me there are lots of potentially interesting people left.

You think he’s alan keating?

1 Like