Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

It was Lucas Reeves aka Bit2Easy who is a high stakes cash player who had KK. So he was for sure not afraid of bubbling.

1 Like

Lol high carding for $10k

the real poor guy is that kid who lost KK to AK on the actual bubble.
One of the stone bubblers actually made more than a mincash

so a friend of mine whoā€™s usually super nitty just told me some really bad shoves he made post-bubble. Like stuff way way too wide. They all worked though. Is the right play to tell him or just high five emoji and hope he runs well?

No need to tell someone mid tourney imo

Dnegs busto.

Itā€™s been too long and iā€™m afraid to ask, but honestly i dont really know what barstool [name] means. I know it was/is some website by Dave Portnoy but what do these people actually do and why are they famous and on the feature table?

A website of bros who make bro content about broing it up.

is that what is though? a website? that seems very non 2024. what makes ā€œBarstool Nateā€ a thing?

T3o blasting off into Dwan

2 Likes

Website isnā€™t totally accurate. Itā€™s YouTube, web, podcasts ect. A whole bro media empire.

What a weird bluff especially river.

He just decided it was time to run a bluff I guess.

throwing money

1 Like

my friends describe certian players at the WSOP as ā€œamerican with a hatā€. Which are basically these 30-40 year old white male circut players who do these stuff.

that was a good demonstration of the genre.

2 Likes

Heā€™s blasting against Dwan again!

why did they pick this feature table? I know Brandon Steven plays super high rollers but heā€™s very boring and not talkative. Livingston is a good guy but heā€™s not a household name.

Dunno, but I ended up fast-forwarding almost the entire stream. To be fair, there arenā€™t a ton of people Iā€™ll watch: Ivey/Dwan/Negreanu types, interesting rando donks like Rigby, attractive females (or any female once it gets down to double digit # of players).

2 Likes

This is wsop of folding the virtual nuts and being right.

Feelings on checking the turn there?