Poker News and Live Streams - Ivey wins 11th Bracelet

It’s pretty hard to do anything after the 4 bet and not look super strong. the sizing was bad, but any 5b is basically AA there.

this might be a good reason not to get cute with the initial raise but this scenario is super unlikely

1 Like

I agree anything besides folding looks super strong and this scenario happens extremely infrequently but I think she squandered an opportunity that doesn’t come along that often.

She had like something close to 70% equity against both hands but I guess picking up nearly a starting stack without seeing a flop isn’t all that bad.

Theres also a lot of variance playing 3 way to a flop in a 4b pot out of position which is the likely scenario if she flatted. Hutter is a good (or at least very experienced) player.

Once she got to that spot preflop I think i like 5b better.

1 Like

I’ve played cash with him in Florida a while ago - before he won his bracelet, he was an aggro monkey back then from my hazy recollection.

yeah i have little faith in live american regs being actually “good” but he’s at least more competent and experienced than your random ME player.

https://x.com/dankness3/status/1810874064858206515

I must be a live fish because I don’t understand why he gets that pot

2 Likes

Scumbag guaranteed Trumper never mucked. He just showed his hand like he was going to muck. Then when D mucked thinking the hand was over, he called the floor over and got awarded the hand (but with a one round penalty for exposing his cards). Total scumbag angle shoot move.

Oh I read “before folding” as if he showed and then mucked his own cards

1 Like

What does it mean though that he “folded?” I think that is the confusing part.

Yeah it wasn’t worded well.

Oh, so he showed his hand, but didn’t actually fold. Yeah, it’s a scummy angle, but that’s on the other player for not waiting.

Yeah other player screwed up, but BB is definitely a scumbag.

It was right before break, maybe he’s hoping to beat the line to the bathroom, etc. Total BS angle shoot.

Nuri with the world-class punt in the main.

1 Like

Kornuth won 4th bracelet and I think he gave 5% to tuckman on air during their main event coverage.

The buyin is like a loaf of bread

1 Like

Dnegs appears to be dead last place on the stone bubble.

This bubble process is ridiculous.

Second from and actual stone bubble both kk vs aa :face_vomiting:

That is wild.

Damn, stone bubble had a pretty big stack too.